1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied MattIsAPerson - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Khafra, Dec 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khafra

Khafra Celebrity Meeper

Additional In Game Names: remoirs (don't rlly have access to anymore), i_hear_a_squach, azf, b47

When you were banned: around 2 months / 2 months again

Reason for ban: Screenshot

Ban Length: perm

Staff member who issued ban: courtneyyy (no, reggles didn't ban me, and no I am not lying)

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? no hate, but.....
    I think I proved I didn't change the nation or town's name to anything that would result in a ban, AND the original reason I thought I was banned for was not the reason.
    My attitude might not have been great (after the appeal) according to you but this ban and the way it was handled annoyed me, and apparently other players saw something was off with it also. I've been gone for almost 2/ 2 months, and this is the first perm ban I've had (afaik/remember) that was not requested since 2012/2013. I really just want to talk with my friends and possibly start playing later.

I also don't plan on retaking owner of the town or nation, or any town or nation for a while. Town names/nation names I've had before never offended anyone (or no one messaged me about it) and it was not for bad intentions, just to have some fun. Everyone needs to blow steam off sometimes, and a little laugh doesn't hurt anyone now and again ;).

According to Muunkee I was not permed by her, and before that day I had not logged in for 6 days prior to then, which the nation's name and or town's name would have been changed by staff or pseudo/spider_strike. Even prior to the 6 days, I was incredibly inactive and barely logged in, much less change the town name. If you can show me what name caused the ban it would be a lot more clear as why I was actually banned/I could make a "real" appeal.

Courtneyyy accused me of being a liar, on my own appeal. If anything, I am not a liar. In every post I've made, I have never lied. I've never lied in or out of this game, much less on my own appeal. There is absolutely no reason to lie on my own appeal for the "who were you banned by" part. That's plain stupid, and serves absolutely no part in getting unbanned.
    Screenshot

According to inexxer, the current name of the nation wasn't changed even after the ban, meaning it most likely wasn't inappropriate.

About Alexxxxxx's ban;
    It wasn't me on his account. It was him ACTING like me, which is why I acted differently that day. I've never had full access to his account, but he thought it would be funny to go on and act like me since he was going to quit also. Alex showed me what he was saying, and I wouldn't deliberately say I was ban evading, and during that time I was addicted to GTAV anyways, and had no intentions of logging in on any of my alts - which you can check. Alex has access to Remoirs currently, but if/when I'm unbanned I plan on retaking ownership back (with his approval)
    He appealed and showed proof of him changing his password because who believes "it wasnt me, it was me acting like him"

I've waited 24 hours around waiting for a reply on imacutyou's thread but to no avail, hopefully you will address this thread.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Anyone but Courtneyyy please (and I thought the person who banned you wasn't allowed to accept/deny the appeal??)
    No hard feelings @Courtneyyy

Toostenheimer and 00000 like this.
  2. Klitch

Klitch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.