1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Maps changing to much.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CasualMow, Dec 18, 2016.

?

what map shall they change it to?

1. FIrst map!

18.2%
  2. Second map!

9.1%
  3. keep it at the current one!

72.7%
  4. Other...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CasualMow

CasualMow Celebrity Meeper

OK as you all know the first meep map was amazing and i loved it a crap ton then we changed again to another amazing map and i felt good in then we changed again! about 6 months later to this eh (no offence staff) ugly as all hell map with to much decor and thingymabobs and personally and by taking a poll 90% of 100 players hate the new map and wanted the first or older map put back and i agree so make that 91% of 100 players xD
    so anyway just a open letter to staff that i feel like the main reason so many people are leaving is because of all the map changes its like you got a good map and change it then people settle in and then you change it again its like you don't want players in the server anymore when i first came on the game 2 years ago i was in a server so busy that it was always full now i look and the server is at most half full and really that makes me feel like staff are needing to stop change maps and stop with this and why am i saying this is because the decline in players started after the first map changes and now its so low all the staff usually are either at spawn welcoming new players and keep then in the game for as long as possible or just quit OR go nutty and start abusing so i agree staff CHANGE IT! back to the very first map! get back the players we know and love! MAKE THIS #1 oh yeah its not #1 anymore and when i look on ranking for the server its usually like 17-52 rank so yeah! -meepers

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

what

Marshy_88 likes this.
  3. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

People love this spawn though???

4. Vamp1re_Man

Vamp1re_Man Celebrity Meeper

Problem: Changing spawns is bad.
    Solution: Change spawns.

5. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

Seems legit.

Muunkee likes this.
  6. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Making older spawns available to donors are already a suggestion on trello. The new spawn is good as is.

00000 likes this.
  7. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

I did poll and 90.69% of players said that Fuzzlr is secretly a snuffaluffagus.
    Nupe mowglisd did super scientific poll and 90% of players said they wanted first map.

KyloMeep likes this.
  8. Marshy_88

Marshy_88 Celebrity Meeper

68% of polls are made up.

cooey, Toostenheimer, Muunkee and 2 others like this.
  9. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

10. Lilstokes

Lilstokes Celebrity Meeper

11. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

I'm gonna tell you something here: We can't just recreate the first spawn from memory. I remember some parts of it, but we can't just be like "Oh we can just bring back the first spawn in a snap! It'll be easy!"

Ha ha. No.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but ever since the CG Era and where the server had a massive restart, we lost access to the 2012 and 2013 maps. Like I've said before, we can't just recreate them or pull them out of thin air like magic. I'm fine with the spawn we have now since it gives me (and some other old members) memories from the original 2013 spawn.

I don't think you've been paying attention to what's been going on. At all.

So which staff members suggested another map change?

The only most recent map change we've had was around February of this year. You're slightly taking this way too far. And I haven't seen a staff member "go nutty and start abusing" with their perms (exceptions are people from previous years that I won't mention). Again, you're taking this way too far.

And please, for the love of God, use punctuation. I have to guess which phrase ends and which one starts.

So, your points on this argument make absolutely NO sense due to the fact that, judging from the entire suggestion, you haven't been paying attention at all. Along with that, you've been inactive for God knows how long.

-1. Simple as that.

qazini, cooey and CluelessKlutz like this.
  12. 00000

00000 Guest

Well, since you asked, we actually do have the one from 2013, meaning MeepNetworks and early 2013, as well as a bit of New Meep if I'm not wrong. It's still in the spawn world, and I've heard it's a frequent target of griefing. Fuzzlr himself made the 2012 one and it's just lost.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  13. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

14. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

We do not plan to change spawns anytime soon, and there isn't a need to, either. Denied.