1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

/Mail read's order.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Legocreator2013, Apr 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Legocreator2013

Legocreator2013 Popular Meeper

It would appear that after typing /mail read that the order from when they were sent is confusing. new mail shows up from the top above the old mail. At first this makes sense, but it actually doesn't. For instance my Mayor @Qazini sent me two bits of mail (I suppose we could call them letters.) One stated that there was an unowned house and she wanted my opinion on whether or not it should be demolished. The second one was to tell me someone bought the house and to disregard the previous letter.

The issue arises when I go to read the letters. The new letter appears at the top, but the old letter appears below it. This makes reading them very confusing. If I'm being updated constantly on projects it is easier that mail is listed in proper order. Though it is easier to distinguish between two letters it becomes more confusing when I log on and have seven letters.

I hope I can gain numerous supporters from the Meepcraft community on this particular topic. Don't forget to show your support and ask questions below. Play well!

SuperDyl, Natsu and qazini like this.
  2. lfpnub

lfpnub Popular Meeper

+1

Shouldn't be that bad @Vampire_Man1

Don't tease my Java skills if you can't do this.

3. Vamp1re_Man

Vamp1re_Man Celebrity Meeper

Trello

A new mail system is currently in the works, as can be seen on trello.
    This will be added along with the other new additions.

qazini likes this.
  4. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Exciting stuff!! Yeah, I agree that mail is confusing.

+1

5. Vamp1re_Man

Vamp1re_Man Celebrity Meeper

Denied, already on trello.