1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted MagicMan101-547683 - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by MagicMan101-547683, Dec 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MagicMan101-547683

MagicMan101-547683 Well-Known Meeper

Additional In Game Names: None, just MagicMan101

When you were banned: I haven't played meep in a while but when I recently tried to join it said I was banned. I'm not sure how this was possible but it happened.

Reason for ban: Scamming

Ban Length: Forever

Staff member who issued ban: Kling/oKlingo

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? Well, I don't know how I get your trust, but I do know I love meep. It's like the only server I play on minecraft, and for me to lose it would be like losing minecraft itself and a fun game I can always play.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I haven't played meep in a while but when I recently tried to join it said I was banned. I'm not sure how this was possible but it happened.

2. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

You have a banhistory of scamming, and were banned several times for it in the past. I know it's been a little while now, but how can I know you won't continue to scam?

3. MagicMan101-547683

MagicMan101-547683 Well-Known Meeper

I know it is impossible for you to actually trust me but please. Meep is a big part of my life. I know that sounds all weird and cringy but it's true. Meep is all the fun I get. Please unban me so I can play with my friend and on Meep again. It would mean so much. I understand ou don't trust me but just maybe you might. Please really consider this.

4. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Given that it's been several months since you were banned, I believe you've improved. Just know that if you are found to scam anyone again, you will not be unbanned for quite some time. Welcome back to the server, and have fun!

Muunkee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.