1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Looking for Town personnel

Discussion in 'Towns Archive' started by Sqreix, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

I've ran a couple of towns before and in my opinion, it actually had a great run. But, not all of the towns I was managing before didn't really stay on my possession that long, however, I'd like to think positive and actually work much better at this moment and would try our best to make one of the possible towns. But not without your assistance.

As you can see, you might chuckle a little bit as you can see me starting a thread, recruiting players to join and be apart of a town when the server opens up. However, I am really looking forward to start one and do my best in order to keep it one of best possible towns in the new era, ever. This town wouldn't be as simple as it is. As I would like to point out my purpose of building one.

This is because I want to roleplay as a Mayor of a city itself, someone that will lead its people and could actually be a great role model. I'm still trying to decide on what time would the town be.

If you are interested, please feel free to reply below or start a forum conversation with me and we'll discuss the matter furthermore.

2. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

I'll help build and manage finances

Pmx728 likes this.
  3. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

Awesome, good to know!

Natsu and Pmx728 like this.
  4. Aarett

Aarett Celebrity Meeper

I was once the mayor of my own town... that was a loooooooooong time ago tho. I can help with literally anything needing done, from recruiting to building. Is there a more formal application available? If you plan on starting a town so early, it would be very vulnerable to potential trolls if you give them power.

5. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Hes one of the most well known scammers on meep [nuke] I would not trust him with yoyr money, js

6. CasualNuker

I'm changed I am a admin on a server and a builder now

7. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

After a couple of things, I thought of making a format when it comes to applying, if you really are interested, feel free to do so.
    There are no requirements, I just want to know on what asset could you bring into the team, as of the moment there's only the two of us and I believe, if more people wants to participate and cooperate into this project, it would be successful.

In-game name:

In what way could you benefit the town?

Do you know the role of being a town personnel?

How well did you perform before? Have you ever owned a town? How did it go?

8. Aarett

Aarett Celebrity Meeper

In-game name: Aarett
    What timezone are you in? (AU/US/EU): EST (US)

In what way could you benefit the town?
    I believe I could benefit the town with near about anything. Planning, building (roads and such), town finances, town management; I have done it all at one point or another. The point of the game is to build... in this specific case, with more than just blocks. I can help you construct this town from the bottom up.

Do you know the role of being a town personnel?
    Yes. The primary task is recruiting, finding plots, helping citizens, and resolving issues with /plot commands.

How well did you perform before? Have you ever owned a town? How did it go?
    I have never started my own town, however, I have owned one before. The town was handed to me after being assistant for about a month. The previous mayor had decided to move on (he got bored lol). In my time as mayor, I orchestrated the construction of a blaze grinder, reconstructed the spawn, and organized the building of an additional district.

(Additional note):
    Schoolwork takes priority, I would be able to play on weekdays, but moreso weekends. Just thought you should know this before accepting/denying. Thanks!

9. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

Now why don't I believe that?

10. CasualNuker

Well I am I'm working towards getting head admin FYI

11. Wiggle_Waggle

Wiggle_Waggle Popular Meeper

its probably a small server with 5 people who joined it and he is admin lol.

Natsu likes this.
  12. CasualNuker

No it's a server with 30-40

13. buttfly29

buttfly29 Popular Meeper

for once I agree with adam

I wouldn't trust nuker after the town deletion incident

Adam34falcon likes this.
  14. CasualNuker

That was a accident meant to unclaim one plot but typed wrong command

15. Wiggle_Waggle

Wiggle_Waggle Popular Meeper

k but also i love how you just make it so i can't see your profile here lol. i was about to pm you but i can't lol

16. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

Stop. This thread isn't for this argument or whatsoever, if you do have issues with each other, bring it somewhere else, please, thanks.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 12, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 12, 2017 ---
    I like your application and I see sincerity in it. I understand your issue with your school and I don't see any major hindrances with it as long as you can do what your role is. Therefore, we decided to accept your application. Please feel free to contact me on our plans and we can discuss about it.

Aarett and Natsu like this.
  17. Aarett

Aarett Celebrity Meeper

Thanks!

18. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

The town has been set up and now known as Galadrian. Official thread will be set up soon.

Natsu likes this.
  19. CasualNuker

Gratz