1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted lol lol lord - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by lol lol lord, Dec 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol lol lord

lol lol lord Well-Known Meeper

Additional In Game Names: RHplayer

When you were banned: 11/13

Reason for ban: Bug abuse

Ban Length: Perm

Staff member who issued ban: muunkee

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? It is been a long time, I'm really sorry, the thing I did, pls forgive me, and I will never do this anymore.if I find another bug I will report it on the forums as soon as possable , if I have chance.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know pls forgive me. 0-0 pls I miss the people in meepcraft, and I really want having a Christmas with you guys, pls!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  2. Niiicck

Niiicck Retired SuperMod

Rhplayer, I'm going to give you a chance. You have waited the time limits before posting a ban appeal and I do believe you are sorry. Please, do not let me down; if you find another bug like this, please report it. If you happen to exploit another bug, you will stay permed. Welcome back to MeepCraft and please read the rules before returning.
    Accepted.

GroovyGrevous and Pmx728 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.