1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied lol lol lord - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by lol lol lord, Dec 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol lol lord

lol lol lord Well-Known Meeper

Additional In Game Names: RHplayer

When you were banned: 11/13

Reason for ban: combat glitch

Ban Length: 3week

Staff member who issued ban: Muunkee

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? I'm really sorry, I promise I will never do that again. This is my first time, and also the last time. If I find another bug I will report it on formous.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:I'm really sorry. I will not do bad thing anymore. And I'm really sorry about my bad English, but at less i try my best. Thx

Pmx728 likes this.
  2. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Don't worry this isn't my first time, denied.

You spawned in 16 000 000 meebles worth of bedrock, you further claimed to me that it was an accident. I am not going to accept your appeal so quickly since you cheated your way to make meebles while other players made their money legitimately.

That will be greatly appreciated if you get the chance to that is.

Don't make an appeal within 2 weeks!

Natsu, GroovyGrevous, Adrian and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.