1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

List of pwarps

Discussion in 'Completed' started by ENIbeast, Jan 17, 2017.

1. ENIbeast

ENIbeast Popular Meeper

So, I am always looking for places to buy and sell things. I have to do /pwarp <Name> and put in random names. It's hard to find pwarps just doing this. I think a good solution is a command that lets you see all of the pwarps made already. This way people can find pwarps to buy and sell stuff much easier

- Thank you for your consideration
    ENIbeast​

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

This was discussed and denied previously because at the time there were over 400 pwarps, and that will be the same case not too awful far from now so this is simply not realistic.

3. Geeneus

Geeneus Popular Meeper

There are over 400 balances on /baltop, yet we still have that. They could be sorted into pages by most popular or whatever.

It is a feature that I have always wanted, but I am not sure if it is worth the time to implement it right now.

Deljikho likes this.
  4. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Then what? Then other pwarps are completely disregarded in chat because of the popular ones.

5. Geeneus

Geeneus Popular Meeper

Even more so without a list. It is very difficult to learn of anything but the popular ones.

I would personally check out many of the pwarps on later pages, and I am sure many others would as well. Some of the best deals can be found in old and/or rarely used pwarps.

6. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

We should have a review / rate sustem of pwarps amd the most popular makes the list

Really though, the truth is you have to be at least somewhat progressed in the game to afford and run a pwarp, so new player shops wont be supported either way

7. Niiicck

Niiicck Retired SuperMod

Thanks for suggesting!
    Trello

SuperDyl likes this.
  8. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Completed