1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Lets make Meep great again!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by _De1t4_, Dec 18, 2016.

?

What do you think about spawn rates and vshop?

Poll closed Jan 17, 2017.
  1. I dont care!

53.3%
  2. Stop the nerfed spawn rates so we can make farms work again!

26.7%
  3. Bring old Meepshop back with unlimited resources!

33.3%
  4. Who is this De1t4 n00b!? Meep is perfect the way it is!

20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. _De1t4_

_De1t4_ Popular Meeper

I just logged in to meep and played for 5 min and got bored. I was thinking why is that? What was it that I liked about meep in the first place. Here we go:

I switched to meep because many other servers had limitations on farms and the amount of redstone contraptions you could have. They had a good economy system and and easy to use shop (meepshop/vshop). If you had the money it was easy to find materials so youre builds was not limited by you spending time to try to find all the materials. It was possible to make money if you ware good enough to build a farm. I have to add that the possibility as elite to mine spawners and as ultimate to fly was really cool but I understand the EULA restricted this.

What happened after that? Well I guess that people complained that some players got too much money while others did not. Someone called it that the economy broke down. They wanted to equalize it for everybody. Restrictions started to take place everywhere. Suddenly the reasons why I switched over to this server was gone. I love the dynamics of minecraft and I have big respect for players that deeply understand the dynamics and for players that finds a way to make a fortune of meebles, those people are the true heroes that built up meep to what it was. Take a look in alpha or beta and see all the abandoned towns that once ware filled with life. These towns grew up because of the so called "failed" economy and because of some dude found a way to make loads of meebles so he could pay other people to help him out to build a great town and it was easy to find resources from vshop. Do you really think there will be any big towns again when it takes an hours to mine yourself 6-8 diamonds?

Stop with all the limitations. Put difficulty back to hard so we can start making our farms and start hamstering meebles to we can build the big towns again! Make a shop where I can sell all my farmed materials and get new materials that I need! Thats all that is to it!

Fuzzler: Lets make Meep great again!

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2016
    CluelessKlutz and kyle_docherty7 like this.
  2. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

Its the annual, "meep is dying" thread. Has one of these ever accomplished anything?

Natsu and Lilstokes like this.
  3. _De1t4_

_De1t4_ Popular Meeper

Its my feedback to Fuzzlr and his team of the product they created. I´m sure they are interested to know what people think about it. I don´t think meep is dying, there are people on the server every day but there are not a ton of them like 1-2 years ago. I just saw there was a poll function so I thought that it would be fun to use it to see what other people think.

Thanks for taking you´re time reading my opinions! ;-)

4. Lilstokes

Lilstokes Celebrity Meeper

I think you mean weekly.

Adam34falcon likes this.
  5. OneBreadSlice

OneBreadSlice Celebrity Meeper

Excuse me, the community has upgraded. We now create "Meep Is Dead" threads.

6. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

Or you could go play an mmo that isn't a joke and try to help something grow that actually can grow.

7. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

I don't think fuzzlr even cares about feedback at this point.

Jess_4Ds likes this.
  8. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

meep just blew the best chance at getting great again by denying my app

meep will rue this day!!!!!

Vamp1re_Man, Klitch, Jess_4Ds and 2 others like this.
  9. Blendyz

Blendyz Hipster for Life ♥

Haha true

10. _De1t4_

_De1t4_ Popular Meeper

Majority don´t care so far, maybe Meep really is dead =/

11. Vamp1re_Man

Vamp1re_Man Celebrity Meeper

I feel that we should wait and see what the new jobs plugins does to the economy before making any other major changes.
    Jobs should really help newer and poorer players make more money.

Fuzzlr might not but the staff team definitely does.

Natsu and Courtneyyy like this.