1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ladyleafy1 Ban Apeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Ladyleafy1, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ladyleafy1

Ladyleafy1 New Meeper

IGN: Ladyleafy1

Date/Time: 11/24/2013 3:35pm

Reason: Sex Ref.

Ban Length: 3Days

Staff Member: LexKristen

Why we should consider your appeal: Well, first of all i was pvping VKl_Rewinid. While pvping he logged off on me, and i asked 2 diff mod to assist me. I asked Chaos, and LexKr to help me get VKL logging inside of pvp area. I had him to 3 heart, then he logged on me. This happened 3 times in one battle. As the mods come, he logs on and make an escape. He then talks trash to me, and mod still have done nothing. I called him a a "Pussy",. This was not a sex ref. Calling him a chicken, and cheater. This ban was not right, and accurate. The mod are being one sided, as i asked for help a few time with no help coming. I did not say anything towards sexual content.

2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

The term in question is indeed classified as sexual content, this appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.