1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted LadyCassandra - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Coelho, Dec 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

Member Name

In-Game Name(s): LadyCassandra

What kind of ban are you appealing? Forum

Forum Account Name(s): LadyCass

Teamspeak Name: n/a

Alternative Contact Method: Snapchat, Cupkek slack, wherever else you have my contact.

When you were banned: Within the past 12 hours, it seems.

Why were you banned? I wonder too.

Why we should consider your appeal: Unless I'm given a valid explanation as to why I'm banned on the forums past 7 days of inactivity, I'm not going to say that I'm sorry. Since then I haven't talked to any of the high staff except Kling, and even then I never outright trashtalked about anyone. If calling someone out with evidence is considered toxicity, then obviously something is wrong here.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I've talked to a number of staff members already about the way staff has been acting overall and we can agree that staff has changed, and not for the better. But this is a pretty new low, guys. What is up with that?

2. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Hey Lady Cass!!

So before we start you need to know that its not personal. Obviously. I have a pretty good relationship with you and I have no hatred towards you.

If you rewind to before "staff changed" we had a period of time where you were one of the pinnacles of the team. I truly thought we had a team built for change and success. You are very intelligent and have a great mindset for helping people, and are super productive.

Unfortunatly about the time that a certain server and group of people clouded your mind, you lost that. You went from being someone who really could have made a change, to someone who didnt care to see anything more than your friends laugh.

As I wouldnt have labeled this "toxicity" per say, you and a few others are simply not nessesary to this servers success and are unfortunately just the opposite. I see absoutely no positive coming from you, and you are counter productive to the changes we make. This isnt just you, theirs a group.

Some of the group has personally been attacking the staff and causing nohing but issues for us. You seem to have forgotten that you do NOT beling to this staff team, so the way you THINK it should be run is simply your opinion. We do not need to change, and we are not killing the server. We are getting rid of people like yourself who constantly bash us and make us feel bad, causing us to lose motivation and thus, killing the server.

We have an anonymous, too cowardly to come out from hiding, character that spams appeals acting like they are the light, yet they clearly dont even have the wisdom or guts to lead or make a server for theirself. When your appeals whet up they again began harassing us with negativity. Obviously it doesnt take a scientific analysis to tell that its someone from your "group" as the maturity level of the posts they make are almost to an embarrassing level of childish.

I REALLY and I am being 110% sincere here, hope that you can find it in yourself again to understand that it is not us, but you and the others mentioned, that are responsible for the toxicity being spread around and actually make the change. You used to post very detailed concepts and ideas that had me believing you are a great leader and I really miss that about you. If you want to talk you can come to my teamspeak and we can discuss your ideas and side to the entire story. I look forward to it. Please spread the message to all other involved so I dont need to repost this as the description is the same.

I apologise for being blunt here but, unfortunatly at this time, Meepcraft is better without you.

Niiicck, Natsu, CyborgZeroX and 12 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.