1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Lady_Hestia - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Coelho, Dec 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

Member Name

In-Game Name(s): Lady_Hestia

What kind of ban are you appealing? In-game, Forum

Forum Account Name(s): Lady Hestia

Teamspeak Name:

Alternative Contact Method: Skype, cupkek, snapchat, email, text me, teamspeak, discord, other servers

When you were banned: I guess this week

Why were you banned? Toxicity

Why we should consider your appeal: Look, I said some things about Courtney which are terrible things to say. I'm sorry that I hurt her but I don't regret what I said. These things are in a personal context and should not affect the server.
    I also am surprised I am banned because I have never been toxic on any meep platform. Third party toxicity should NOT affect bans in game because you can simply not be part of it.
    I am keeping up a town for deljikho and he will be heartbroken if I lose it. I also have a creative plot ive spent hours on that I love and would be crushed to lose.
    I am understandably upset since I have not been toxic on forums or in game. I would like to be unbanned because I feel this is not just. Feel free to respond to this with proof.
    I love this server and would never be toxic. I am sad however about aspects of this and I speak my mind. If someone needs to vent about me to someone I get that, if they want to say it to my face that's fine with that too. Spending time with relatives this Christmas made me realize how frustrating the people you love are. Everyone needs to vent. I know some of the things I said were too far but they were not on any meep platform.
    All I want is to see this server flourish and I get frustrated when I see that it's not. I've never been intentionally toxic in my life and I'm upset when people who have been are still here whereas I was banned.
    I really love this server and it's people and history. Thank you

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Banned by courtney
    Snapchat: misssssilver
    Literally I can be contacted anywhere

Adrian, trdavis25, Jiltism and 16 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.