1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Kitpvp Testing

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by reggles44, Jun 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

Over the next couple days the new kitpvp setup will be open to donors to test and give feedback. Not all the kits are out yet as we promised to release this today and we wanted to hold true to that. Therefor in the coming days some of the more complex kits will be coming out and we will try to balance them out before release.

Please remember, this map is in full fledged BETA! Some things will be very OP, some things will not be very strong. As of 6/4/15, this is the first version we have released! Please give us time to work on fixes, and expedite the process by giving feedback for the map here http://goo.gl/forms/fBPN57Ldtm

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015
  2. Lilstokes

Lilstokes Celebrity Meeper

Needs more cowbell.

Cookieman513 likes this.
  3. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

That's awesome!

Suggestion: Why don't we add multipliers to donor? Not too much though.

#Sicund

Cookieman513 likes this.
  4. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Woo! I saw the map, it looks amazing! I really think it is better than the current one!

Darke_Amethyst likes this.
  5. Belldorado

Belldorado Celebrity Meeper

I love the map but I really think the archer kit is way too O.P! You should either make it not kill you in one or two hits (depending on kit if it has armor), or just fix the bow! I know a lot of people you really hate it! (One of which is me), I like all the other kits but the archer kit is horrible. People with a sword and no bows on their kits are screwed around them and people with bad aim that have bows can't shoot them 'cause they kill them with that bow first!

Please fix it. I like the old kitpvp more...

Qaztar likes this.
  6. Empoleon_master

Empoleon_master Celebrity Meeper

The map does seem to be good in general, but the world borders leave something to be desired...
    http://imgur.com/3P68Uoi,qNKApT2,JHNhOTD,jdk4XZj,pz4QDZt,uIGy1ke

The best I could reccomend for the the kits is this, if you give someone 64 arrows in a kit, at least allow them to pick up the dropped arrows of their opponent's that were missed. And if you have a kit with 4 stacks of arrows just give them infinity bows to make things easier....and for the assasin kit, invis pots do nothing when you're still wearing bright green armor.

7. Empoleon_master

Ok, from a actual playability point...there's a reason this is in beta, it sucks....a lot.
    Whenever you die, whether it's from falling into the void or some archer kit one shotted you, you must wait about half a minute to click on a sign because "you are still in combat", then you get to try to run up to a sign with a kit on it, and there's a 1/3 chance that you'll be randomly teleported to where you just respawned at. Once you successfully get a kit and try to IDK maybe kill other players in the map there is a 100% chance that you will be teleported to where you respawned...and then get told which kit you selected, and then you can go, jump off the awesome tree and fight players...which normally lasts about 30 seconds or so before everyone else dies or you get killed by the archer kit.

Also I can still type /heal (I never used it in combat), /feed, and even the /commands to give you kits for regular kitpvp. (note I have so far only made 150 meebles off of the last one so far and I don't intend to use it for long.) And as I have tested so far using the /commands for those kits doesn't give me the tping to respawn on contact with the floor glitch that the new kits do.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
  8. SaracenTheLeader

SaracenTheLeader Popular Meeper

9. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

Looks Good! Will test it out soon..
    Hue hue

Darke_Amethyst likes this.
  10. kindlewing

kindlewing Popular Meeper

Looks awesome!!! I will try it out today... I know that the kits might be OP, but they are being balanced so I think it'll work out fine...:D

11. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Its in beta for this reason, there are still stuff we need iron out. Thank you for the info.

12. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

Will all the kits be available for everyone? Or will we go back to donor specific kits?

13. castroifyer

castroifyer :)

All twelve kits are available for everyone. Donators will have multipliers for the money they get from kills/killstreaks.

Epicdude141 likes this.
  14. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

I logged on and none of the kits are unlocked except the original ones D:
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 5, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 5, 2015 ---
    Personally, since the swordsman is the most underrated kit in kitpvp (besides healer) I think the swordsman should have range protection. (enough to get hit 4 shots by archer kit...)

Marksman should deal more damage the farther the arrow travels (I've seen this before)

Empoleon_master likes this.
  15. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

Thank you so much, that was one of my fears that would happen with this kitpvp.

16. Meeting

Meeting Popular Meeper

Its super funny ;D

17. Lilstokes

Lilstokes Celebrity Meeper

I wouldn't be taking advice from this guy.

18. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

I'm hopping on a borrowed Mac "cringes" to test it out later

Cherrykit and Belldorado like this.
  19. Bloopers

Bloopers Legendary Meeper

**cringes*

20. Empoleon_master

Sorry I did not know the exact spelling of this word that doesn't exist in regular dictionaries and instead guessed the spelling of.

Lilstokes likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.