1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

KitPvP kit edits.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Iatemyfriends, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

Alright so here's what I'd like to do. Remove *Damage* potions. Honestly, what's the point in having them other than throwing them at a person. It's just annoying and unnecessary. The changes don't end there. Take out the Flame bow from the Elite kit. It's annoying, too overpowered. Here's a suggestion. Make it Power III (lost 1 power) Infinity I. Here's a last idea. Take off KB 3 from the Elite sword. Make it KB so players don't go flying away allowing them to get bow spammed.

KITS:

Standard Human: NO CHANGES

Standard Elf: Add unbreaking III to the sword. Kit is completely useless. (Could scrap)

Standard Orc: Why. Who wanted this kit to be made? Add leather boots and helmet, take out the damage pots, add 32 arrows instead of 16.

Standard Dwarf: Take out damage pots.

Standard hobbit: Add Protection I to the armor.

Standard Wizard: Kit is useless. Never gets used and when it's used you get 2 kills max. No point in a kit that a no-rank can use when other kits that are available to a no rank are better.

Super Human (VIP): No Changes.

White Wizard (Premium):Take out the damage potions.

Erebor Dwarf (Exclusives): Make armor protection 2, take out the damage potions.

Forest Elf (Elite): Take off flame from the bow and tone down the power by 1. Knife of Erin should be KB 1 max.

Fallohide Hobbit (Supreme): Sword needs to get sharpness taken down a bit.

Master Orc (Ultimate): Bow needs to be power II instead, only 32 arrows instead of 64, no damage potions.

Please post what you think of the changes and some tweaks.

TL;DR: Just balancing kits.

-Iatemyfriends

SX1 and Epicdude141 like this.
  2. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

Citizen: (Slicks told me Fuzzl.r wanted the cit kits to be unbalanced?) These kits need a major buff, up the attack damage of all the kits (Except hobbit, standard human and standard dwarf). Add 1 harm potion to wizard, and maybe try to even out the kits more, What is the Ratio of Standard Hobbit vs Standard Dwarf? Pretty low for hobbit.

VIP : It's a pretty balanced kit, fair attack, good for the kit it's add, maybe either adding a soup & lowering some armor :)

Premium : This kit is more of "Let me kill that person" kind of kit. It's only really has one use, and it's close to impossible to get a decent kill streak. I say uping the armor protection to maybe V or VI, and the weapon to VI or even VII, and changing each harm II to harm III

Exclusive : lol.. this kit.. lol. This is a kit that needs to take a max dose of chill pillage. It's armor is almost double to the ultimate kit armor, the pots provide an easy 2 kill - just like the ultimate kit, it's soups are the same as VIP -> Elite, and it has insane armor protection against kits like Elite, not even mentioning that it's protecting also aids in protecting against pots. Fixes : Lower armor to Protection 1, and remove 1 soup. The bow is fine

Elite : No flame power 3 :)

Supreme : Another kit that dies of hate. It has terrible armor, so to make up for it, it receives 4 soups and a sharp 5 sword. Maybe lowering the sword to Sharp IV could be a good touch :)

Ultimate : This kit receives hate, but for 320$, it needs to be pretty good. I say just removing 1 soup and 1 power on the bow would do.

~legendcaleb

SX1 likes this.
  3. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

At this point, there is no skill in kitpvp. Actually there is for the citizens, they have to deal with people running around in full iron and diamond and try to survive. I seriously am at my last straw with people "pvping" with "skill" and hitting me with a kb sword and spamming a flame bow. I even feel that my vip kit is pretty op, take out a soup and that would be fine. Ults in full diamond and citizens in leather, Leather? No thank you. I am willing to sacrifice my vip kit personally if that means that we could all have an equal playing field.

SX1, leodavinci9000 and Iatemyfriends like this.
  4. leodavinci9000

leodavinci9000 Popular Meeper

First of all, damage potions are the ONLY excuse to let the donors have much more powerful kits than the citizens.
    Secondly, while I do agree the elite bow is annoying, I think instead, each of the citizen kits get fire resistance potions. This way, Elite has trouble taking out citizens with their bow alone
    Finally, I think the knockback should only be reduced, not removed entirely

5. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

+1

my opinion:
    A fair playing field would encourage donations, not making people rage quit and never come back on. We are doing the opposite...

You know what, just scrap all the kits and start over.

6. lfpnub

lfpnub Popular Meeper

+/-
    We did donate a lot but,A fair playing field would encourage donations, not making people rage quit and never come back on. We are doing the opposite...

7. evanthon123

evanthon123 Well-Known Meeper

Holy crap Iate you made my day this it buitiful

8. iMeepCraft.

iMeepCraft. Popular Meeper

Removing pots is not the answer! Re-balancing the kits and adding more pots to choose from it a better solution. I think I read another kitpvp suggestion from hornemans that did just that, but I don't care to look for it.

9. Hornemans

Hornemans God of Meebles

10. kwagscraft

kwagscraft Celebrity Meeper

SHUT UP!!! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT MY HIGHTENED DAMAGE OUTPUT AND ABILITY TO SUSTAIN MORE HITS THAN PEOPLE IN CITIZEN KITS COMES FROM ANYTHING OTHER THAN MY SKILL.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 9, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 9, 2015 ---
    if they are not having a good time playing on the server, they will probably donate.

Epicdude141 likes this.
  11. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

I've been spending a while thinking about this.
    CITIZEN STANDARD HUMAN KIT:
    As of now, it's full chain armor, Sharpness I iron sword and two mushroom soups. It's actually fairly nice at the moment, but since the armor isn't meant to be good, the sword should be a Sharpness II. That way, since the human kit is more close to Supreme kit, it is still worse than donor kits but Citizens still have a chance at success.
    CITIZEN STANDARD ELF KIT:
    It's a kit that is entirely gold, even with a gold sword with sharpness I. The bow makes it seem perfectly like an Elite Kit, but simply worse. The only problem is that the gold armor is much too weak. Even an Elite Kit has the same armor as a VIP kit, and with a much better bow. I would suggest buffing it up but enchanting the armor to Protection II. That way, it's a bit stronger, and doesn't need a soup. The other alternative that I believe should be used would be to add a soup but keep the normal golden armor. Two stacks of arrows is simply perfect. Enough to shoot, but too little so they don't have a humongous advantage.
    CITIZEN STANDARD ORC KIT:
    This kit needs a major buff. Pretty much any donor kit two shots the Orc kit, and the only thing that Citizens can actually do to kill is to spam double potions. This kit is much like the Exclusive kit, double harming potion, bow, and axe, but only one diamond chestplate with Protection III. My suggestion would be to change the 16 arrows to 32 arrows, and add two soups. If you think about it, the addition of two soups isn't that immense for the Orc kit. At least give them a chance if they get two or three shotted. I admire how the classes fit with the donor classes, and are very similar but only with lower stats.
    CITIZEN STANDARD DWARF KIT:
    To be honest, this is also very similar to the Exclusive kit. I think this kit should be more of a tank, but for a citizen, it's actually very fair. Full iron with a normal axe. The only problem that I see with this kit is that it doesn't have enough dps. Either make it more tanky or you can make it have more damage, at least that's what I think. For me it would be the same, but an improvement to the iron axe, so it's sharpness one, yet still fits well with the iron dwarf theme.
    WILL ADD THE OTHER CITIZEN KITS IN LATER, AS THE SERVER IS DOWN ATM.
    VIP KIT:

This kit is very balanced, having decent armor, good attack with it's Sharpness III sword , and two soups. It's more of a Soldier melee class, where you chase after the opponents and hunt them down until they die. There isn't really anything I want to change, besides probably upping the armor to Protection I. The VIP kit would then be still more powerful than any Citizen kit, but will not gain a large upper hand.
    PREMIUM KIT:
    Hold on, looks like the wizards are coming. The Premium Kit is more of a targeting type of kit. It can completely destroy any kit if used right, but only once. At least that's how I think of it. The problem is that the power isn't enough. The Protection should be boosted up until it reaches Protection V (Two levels), since we know that it is very squishy. The Wizard Kit should obviously have lots of potions, especially splash. I think two Weakness Potions should be added, along with upgrading the Harming Potions to III. The Blaze Rod should have more damage though, like what legendcaleb said, and should have a longer fire time, such as Fire Aspect II. A Wizard should have more special abilities than an Elf, right?
    EXCLUSIVE KIT:
    Hard to read that, right? This kit needs a debuff. Seriously? Protection III armor and Fire Protection II? That's simply ridiculous if you are going to pair it with double harming potion, double soups, bow, and a Sharpness I axe. Change the Harming Potions damage to I instead of II, and reduce the Diamond Axe to a normal one, not enchanted. It's like a tank from an RPG, taking all of the hits and protecting the DPS. The Fire Protection II and Protection III should be fine if you reduce the amount of damage taken from Harming Potions and the Diamond Axe. The Elite shouldn't be able to kill the Exclusive Kit very easily, unlike most other kits. It'll have a chance against Forest Elves, but it's not as if they'll continuously destroy them.
    ELITE KIT:
    A bit unbalanced, I must say. Albeit many people think it's incredibly strong, this kit is very weak when cornered. Triple Speed Potions are a nice addition, so that they can still fly by very quickly even after getting a heal. I would suggest reducing the Speed Potion amount by one, so they receive two. I don't think it's very enjoyable to try to hunt down an Elite running away and shooting you at the same time. The Bow is actually decent, but only if you decrease the amount of Power it has. Flame I is great; I mean it. Sure it may be annoying when you always see these moving flames around your screen, but people who pay $80 should have a bigger advantage. Power II should be better, rather than that of Power IV, because the Forest Elf can pretty much three shot every other kit besides Donator kits. Other than that, looks great!
    SUPREME KIT:
    Well, I don't know exactly what the Fallohide Hobbit has, but I assume it has Sharpness V Iron Sword, four soups, a compass, and Protection II Chain Armor. It seems like an assassin kit, where you quickly disarm and kill your enemies. The armor is a bit crappy, but I think that's good because the Sword is so much better. If the Compass doesn't already track the nearest player, make it do so. The Sword should be reduced to Sharpness IV, so it's not completely overpowered. Since the Exclusive Kit could originally defeat the Supreme Kit, if you debuff both by a bit, then the outcome should still be about the same.
    ULTIMATE KIT:
    I still don't know the exact details of this Kit, but I think the Master Orc Kit is fairly nice. A person donating $320 should have some great perks.Even though it wouldn't really be donating anymore :p
    If you have the skill required, the other kits will still have a chance. But just as most of the other kits should be debuffed by a bit, this one should, too. Reduce the Bow Power by two points if it was Power III. The Bow Power shouldn't be almost as powerful as the Elite bow. I'm not really sure about the soup number, or if there are any potions. Don't let it have potions (if it already does, maybe remove it), but the soups should stay the same from my experience. Anyways, this way Citizens can kill higher ups much easier, but won't have as great kits as them.
    I stole this from Cooley's KitPVP thread. Basically copied my post.
    The Harming Potions aren't the problem. They're literally the only thing lower classes can use to defend against pretty much any higher ranked classes. Premium kit is only good for one kill and trolling. It's not that OP, and the potions aren't annoying. Pretty much every class has them.

12. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader