1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

kingjackson46171's Helper Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Kingjackson, Jan 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingjackson

Kingjackson Popular Meeper

In game name: kingjackson46171
    TeamSpeak Username: jackson46171
    Skpe Username: jackson46171
    Mic Use: I prefer to talk face to face with people rather than using a mic or chat.
    Time Zone: EST
    Hours Online per weekday: 1-3
    Hours Online per weekend: 2-4
    Intro:
    Hi! My name is Jackson, but most people know me as kingjackson46171. I prefer people call me Jackson rather than my in game name (kind of strange in game name lol). I'm going to start off by saying that without Meepcraft, I truly don't know what I would do on Minecraft. Truly I try to spend every second of my free time on the server. I am a gaming geek (lol!). I enjoy playing baseball and am kind and honest. If I had to pick my favorite minecraft server it would be Meepcfraft (by a long shot). I think I am the right person for a responsibility this big. I am a pretty popular guy and I am very sociable. I shout a lot and try not to spam (although it's tempting). So now that you know a little about my personality and me lets move on.

Why I should be a Helper:
    I really devote myself to Meepcraft. I think I can really make a difference within server. I'll do my best to make sure nobody is breaking the rules. I am very sociable and can understand what players are feeling in a situation. Sure I've made some bad choices along the way, but I really think I am ready for a responsibility this big. I can actually understand what a player is feeling at a certain time or moment. I know a lot of people within the server some even outside of it. A few of my good friends suggested I try out for this role. I think they where wise to tell me that because now that I think of it Meepcraft could always use another person to make it a better place. That is why I think I should be a Helper.

Weaknesses:
    Nobody wants to admit it, but everybody including the current staff of Meepcraft has weaknesses. And of course so do I. Since I have never had a rank on any server before (Sorry got Elite Rank for X-mas and did this before then) it is hard for me to feel compassion for those who do when they have a problem. I own an entire town on Meepcraft devoted to those without ranks or as I like to put it the rejects (again sorry). I try only to except those people in. I mean while in staff that weakness could come down on me quite hard. So if I am chosen as Helper I will definitely improve on that.

Conclusion:
    In conclusion I just want to say I think you are making a good decision adding me to Staff. I understand if you don't though. But I just want to say I truly believe I can make a difference. I don't appreciate when you get all critics on me. It just says that you really just like to go around and crush peoples dreams. So just take a moment of your time to think and make a wise decision;).

2. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

Who are you?
    'new member'

(please do not make a basketcaisse ref )

EDIT: -.75, app was decent, but you should probably refrain from making an app when all you have is 10 posts.

3. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

• Forum activity is deplorable
    • In-game I've never seen you
    • App was less than par

4. Kingjackson

You have seen me abbythrowsstuf. You even did a modreq for me once:cool:.

5. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

Obviously your community involvment may be a issue here on the forums and in game I have no mental notes about who you are.

Your app was decent enough I think id like to get to know you and see you work around the play base a bit more before I give u a +1

but for now +.5

6. Klitch

Klitch

Ummm okay you're a new member.... I NEVER see you ig.... And your weakness is not feeling compassion for people without ranks? Yeahhh I would work on this bit...

7. MeGustaYou

MeGustaYou Popular Meeper

-1, I am definitely displeased of your lack of maturity composure at this time. Good luck though.

Flamedemond likes this.
  8. Kingjackson

Could you give me some advise to improve?:(

9. Kingjackson

Thanks for the support! :D

10. bideawee

bideawee Active Meeper

need a mic.

11. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

You need a mic. I've never seen you, help a little bit in game and get to know community and forums. -1, for now. but good luck in the future.

12. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

Your maturity is a major concern. Your in-game activity is on par. Your application was sub-par. Also, I remember when you +1'd your first application. Funny stuff, but still not good for your image. Work on your forums activity, and become more involved in the community.

13. Mainkreke

Mainkreke Popular Meeper

-Your application was okay.
    -Your forum activity needs work.
    -I've never seen you IG.

14. Kingjackson

Dude that is so random? :cool:

15. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

Earlier, you were spamming random letters and I had to kick you. Also, you have recently gotten kicked for language in a /msg. I think maturity is a major problem here.

16. Sjoeppappentrap

Sjoeppappentrap Sjoeppappentrap Elder

From what I've seen ingame:
    - immaturity
    - no patience

Those result in a -1

Sjoe

17. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

kingjackson -

From what is up above, and what I have seen in game, you are infantine and have zero patience. These two factors alone make me question if you will become staff. If you ever do, the attitude will need an adjustment.

Cons:
    - I rarely see you in game and live 2 hours behind you. I should be seeing you more often than not. I see several East Coast people on when I am on, and I am on at very different times of the day to accommodate to different needs.
    - Forum activity needs a lot of work
    - Be on TS more :)

Pros:
    - Application was okay.

I am going to sit at a +0.25 because I have a little hope in you left. Good luck!

18. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

This upper statement is not random at all. Functional microphones are required for being moderators.

BooBear1227 likes this.
  19. LMR_FUDD

LMR_FUDD Popular Meeper

-Somewhat known
    - Active
    - Friendly
    +.5

20. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.