1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied King_rowe's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by King_Rowe, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King_Rowe

King_Rowe Popular Meeper

IGN: King_Rowe
    Date/time: 5/52014 9:10pm EST
    Reason: Major Towny theft
    Ban Length: there is no time period to how long i am banned it just says i am banned
    Staff Member: shainthewolfman
    Why you should consider my appeal: i was not given a ban length and a few reasons but they are not as important

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

The ban length is perm.

Here is the proof for your ban;
    http://imgur.com/a/HEdtg

As you can see, you clearly stole huge amounts of very valuable items, adding up to an amount over 200k meebles worth.

3. King_Rowe

King_Rowe Popular Meeper

i didnt even know i was setealing because there are servers that give out free stuff and when i saw that the box was able to be opened i figured it meant it was free im sorry i will give back the money. i would give back the items but i already sold them. im so sorry i didnt know is there anyway i can be unbanned so i can give the owner the money?
    --- Double Post Merged, May 6, 2014, Original Post Date: May 6, 2014 ---
    and plus when i tried to get back on meepcraft i was told i was banned it never said it was permanent so what does that mean?

4. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Regardless of whether or not you thought it was allowed, you should have asked before just taking something.

If there is no ban length it was perm.

Anyways, you did still steal. Even though you may not have known it was stealing, you still harmed another player by taking their hard-earned items. I'm going to deny this appeal; I suggest that you wait at least a month before trying to reappeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.