1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Keys

Discussion in 'Denied' started by shiroppy, Apr 13, 2020.

1. shiroppy

shiroppy Celebrity Meeper

There aren't many things to buy for that I'd actually want in the Meep Store, because it seems like a waste. What's the point of buying fireworks? Maybe a famous head for my head collection, but they're really expensive and I'd rather buy one from another player with ingame skulls/meebles. Not like any of those heads exist yet in Extreme.

So, the main playerbase is on Extreme and the main grind is for armor. I offer the suggestion of keys. These keys are similar to vote keys but you buy them, and when redeemed there is the opportunity to win armor, and tools. The particular enchants are up to the staff to decide is balanced to give. Maybe custom enchants could be an option too. There could be other items too included in the vote chests; ores, potions, building blocks, rare items.

2. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

Design it like you designed the vote keys and this could work, rare items common items uncommon items etc. Need more reasons to donate

3. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

Yes pls more reasons to donate +1

Toostenheimer likes this.
  4. bloodyghost

bloodyghost local haunt

I like the idea of having a Meep shop item that offers some sort of reward/feature in Extreme, but I think the idea of purchasable "keys" is pay-to-win and gives off a "loot crate" vibe, which I am not a fan of.

Deljikho and Meznik like this.
  5. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

I don’t believe this is a pay-to-win feature if it is made correctly.

Deljikho likes this.
  6. bloodyghost

bloodyghost local haunt

If it's possible to obtain them outside of donating they wouldn't be pay to win, but any other way I see it they would be.

Deljikho, Meznik and Vexmae like this.
  7. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

Pay to win or not pay to win we NEED donations, the lag cannot continue to go on like this once we reach 50+ players online at once. We need server upgrades very badly, and this donation idea is the most attractive one I’ve seen so far.

8. bloodyghost

bloodyghost local haunt

I believe there are much better ideas to be had than just paying for god gear, but I agree the server is in need of revenue

Deljikho likes this.
  9. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

God gear wasn't mentioned, and if it is set up like voting keys it would be random what you receive which means there are no guarantees you are paying for what you want.

Deljikho and EllieEllie like this.
  10. shiroppy

shiroppy Celebrity Meeper

Everytime you vote say 15 times you get one of the special keys

11. Ace

Ace Celebrity Meeper

Dungeon boss drop chance 0.5% is a good place to start.

IzzSt likes this.
  12. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin