1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Kapleus - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Kapleus, Dec 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kapleus

Kapleus Popular Meeper

Additional In Game Names: Kapleo

When you were banned: April 30, 2014 I think, maybe a week before or something.

Reason for ban: Transparent Resource Pack (texture pack back then)

Ban Length: Don't remember, it was not permanent or more than a year as far as I can remember... I think

Staff member who issued ban: chaos546, great guy, no sarcasm there, being honest.

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? I stated my apology from the very first day it happened, I understood the ban and just took it, it was only fair. I believe I can be trusted. I am aware of the rules now and I will abide by them.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: This was my favorite server, wouldn't be so stupid to get myself banned again...

Pmx728 and GroovyGrevous like this.
  2. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

Hey there, as this was more than two years ago I'm gonna accept your appeal.
    Welcome back to the server!
    Make sure to re-read the rules just in case ;)

Kapleus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.