1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Juanphis helper application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Juanphis, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juanphis

Juanphis Popular Meeper

In Game Name:
    Juanphis, but you can call me Juan

Skype Username:
    juanfer365

Teamspeak Username:
    Juanphis

Mic use:
    Of course anytime.

Timezone:
    Pacific time.

Hours online per weekday:
    In average Im about 2-5 on per weekday, depending on my homework and sport duration.

Hours online per weekend:
    I would say that my average hours per week are about 5-7 hours.

Position Changes: citizen---> Helper
    Introduction:
    As a gamer, my family is kind of special in that sense, my father works at Microsoft so I grew around video games. My group of friends is also like that, we like playing video games and we really enjoy playing them as a group. I think that I should be helper because Im a very responsible person and very loyal.

Why you should be Helper? As you can see I have dramatically improved in my meepcraft activity. For me this position is another way to be closer and more compromised with meepcraft. I really feel that I will be more responsible and keep challenging myself to become better as who I am as a person and how I can affect other societies by giving ideas. I'm sure that I could really affect this server in a positive way. Most of the time I connect until very late, when people think that they can say and do what they want because there is no staff available. I could help meepcraft in many ways, but you have to trust in me and belive that I can help.

By my working ethics I can says that I can give meepcraft a ton of ideas and a really good time, which is my main objective, have fun doing something I like. I have very simple working ethnic.
    - Citizenship
    I guide myself with citizenship, respecting other people and different communities, Im very tolerant with people that have different opinions and ideas as mines. I treat everyone as an equal no matter what.
    - Respect
    I respect everyone with no exceptions, "Treat others as you want to be treated". My way of reacting when someone is mean or disrespectful is by treating them with respect because thats how I want to be treated.
    -Trustworthiness
    Im really reliable on other people, and I hope that the community can rely on me.
    -Fairness
    I would always treat people with fairness, because that one of the key concepts and characteristics of being a helper.
    -Responsibility
    As person I feel the need and the commitment of being responsible to the server and serve all my duties.
    -Caring
    This characteristic may not be the most important when helping other people, but for me its a characteristic that we have to consider when we are talking on teamspeak or Skype.
    I am really persistent on those objectives and I always look further to improve myself in these aspects. I want to show other people how to demonstrate to themselves and me, how they can improve in these aspects.

My skills as a gamer and person are that I really try to look further and see how I place myself as person, gamer, and how I helped. As a person I feel that I'm mature, and that I can handle things very well.

Weaknesses:
    As my weaknesses I can remark that if I get distracted or bored I often tend to get away from the main point and begin talking about other things. Also I tend to get distracted from the conversation, I'm actually working on being more focused, by for example getting involved in projects with members of the community. Another weakness that I have is that I tend to be slow typing, because in my old school i never learned typing so I began learning last year. My main weakness would be that I don't know how to speak english very good,as some of you have seen on Teamspeak, I hope that over time I keep getting better at english by talking and interacting with all of you in Teamspeak .Sometimes I get very lazy and and let some tasks for after, which is a really bad habit of mine. Another thing that I noticed and I'm sure that you also noticed is that Im not the best in technology. My knowledge only arrives to the minecraft level, but Im learning programming, I started a week ago and I hope that one day I will help someone at that level too, and not only on a minecraft thing.

Conclusion:
    In conclusion I believe that Im a very mature person and that, as any other person, I have my weaknesses. Playing minecraft since beta give me and good knowledge and understanding about it.

Thanks for everything,
    Juanphis

2. Flamedemond

Flamedemond Celebrity Meeper

Never see you helping in shout nor on forums.

Good luck though!!!

EDIT: Editing to a +1. From the things I've seen from you, how can I not ;).

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  3. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

+/- 0 Juan I think you are great! I think this application was well written and has lots of information packed inside. Some of my worries are, I haven't really seen you helping in /shout, also, I think you should bring up your activity on TS, Forums and IG a little bit more. But Good Luck :)

4. Juanphis

Juanphis Popular Meeper

Thnks for all the advice guys, I will try my best.

5. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

-0 reasons below
    • 1. aren't that active on forums
    • 2. never see you help IG

6. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Reasons above and who are you?

7. OrangeNinja3

OrangeNinja3 Celebrity Meeper

I have never seen you in-game/I have never seen you anywhere.

8. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

+.50

You are an extremely friendly player. The few times I have talked to you, you have been considerably respectful and nice. I see you online quite a bit, as well as on TeamSpeak. Also, you do have pretty good forum activity. The only reason I am not a full +1 right now is because of a few reasons:
    1) Your application was not the best. You could have introduced yourself more, you also could have added more information.
    2) You could /shout more and make yourself more known within the community.

Overall, even though you are not a popular player, with the few encounters I have had with you, you seem to have really good intentions. I think you could handle the responsibility of this position. Good luck :)

9. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

who are you.

10. Juanphis

Juanphis Popular Meeper

Just meppcraft's ghost, btw thanks again for all the advice guys

11. Hillbilly19970

Hillbilly19970 Celebrity Meeper

-1 Reasons stated above, I don't having anything else to add.

12. MeGustaYou

MeGustaYou Popular Meeper

-1 for this moment in time. I think you definitely have sure potential ; but it's just that you need to "get out there" in the community. You're active on teamspeak and when I have spoken to you you sempt really friendly, but your application wasn't the best either... I think you have good ideas, and I'd definitely like working with you, but I would like to see you attempt to get the community to get to know you a bit more. :) I think you would be a very well-liked person by the community.

13. ImNotBlonde

ImNotBlonde Celebrity Meeper

-1 because the amount of spacing that you used is annoying; also I've never seen you and you don't have any unique qualities to bring to the table.

14. Klitch

Klitch

-1 I see you ig but all you do is hang around pvp... You never help anyone. Sorry. Maybe in time.

15. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Approved for interview. I agree you need to be more active, but I think the application was great. I think the weakness section being one of the bigger sections with you being honest was refreshing.

Good luck in interview

16. shains

shains never stop fighting

This is now denied based on your conduct on the forums.

Jackl01 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.