1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Jobs Payout

Discussion in 'Denied' started by JeterPan, Jul 1, 2018.

1. JeterPan

JeterPan Popular Meeper

As we currently all know, voting is a very high primary payout towards peoples balances. This now triumphs our jobs payouts, which is being totally dwarfed and over looked as there are many better ways to make money. I belive that our payouts for the jobs should be increased to give a more equal way of earning meebles. This will also equal out the huge overarching pay of voting. Just an idea tho.

smk likes this.
  2. CasualMow

CasualMow Celebrity Meeper

3. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

I think this suggestion should be brought up again after voting is fixed since there are plans to change voting soon. Voting should not be the primary revenue of income for players and staff know this so voting will most likely be nerfed in some way when it is updated. After seeing the effects of the changed voting system we should see if the jobs plugin needs the pay increased.

FamousZAmos likes this.
  4. Spiderjel

Spiderjel Popular Meeper

Jeter I'm not gonna lie the job payout is bad. but ...... Well yeah it really needs to be fixed. Voting shouldn't be the only way to make easy money. +1

SuperDyl likes this.
  5. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Denied, crates are being modified.

SuperDyl likes this.