1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Jeffhill1997 Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Jeffhill1997, Jul 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeffhill1997

Jeffhill1997 Popular Meeper

Member Name Jeffhill1997

Additional In Game Names: ColdasIceWater

When you were banned: 7/23/15 7:20 PM

Reason for ban: "Toxic player to community, appeal with acknowledge of unecessary disrespect"

Ban Length: Perm

Staff member who issued ban: Fuzzlr

Why we should consider your appeal: I was arguing with Fuzzlr via /shout about an addition to the /shop plugin he thought was a good idea. Me and many other players actively disagreed with him (including staff members), He was explaining that "not everybody is competent as you", which i responded "or we just have a stupid owner" to which he responded that meepcraft had "to much salt" and i responded "Fuzzlr aren't you going to use any pepper? Why just salt?", With 10+ minutes of arguing in /shout and these comments to him, he banned me for being a "toxic player". I am sorry for calling him stupid, and i could have been nicer.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: This ban is unwarranted and unfair and i stand by that. I hope you consider my appeal so i can go back to being a part of Meepcraft and making tons of meebles.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
  2. epick8

epick8 The Meme Lord

Ok. Thank you for your apology and understanding that there is a nicer way to say things to people. This is the point of a discussion and we welcome discussions in our community. Unbanned and please remember that there is a better way to say things, especially with a discussion involving our owner and issues involving our server. Welcome back.

Toostenheimer, Zoe89, cooey and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.