1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Jcheino as helper?

Discussion in 'Denied' started by jcheino12, Feb 14, 2015.

?

Helper?

1. Yes.

12.5%
  2. NO.

81.3%
  3. I Would Not Mind.

6.3%
  1. jcheino12

jcheino12 Well-Known Meeper

Hi I am jcheino and I would like to be a helper!

My Skype account is jake heino. If I am online and you need me just say “I need some help in MeepCraft. Can you help me?” I will call you and help you with what you need.

My name on teamspeak is jcheino.

The reason i think i would make to be a good helper is that this is the first server i have ever been on and i have seen it go through 4 different spawns and have helped people find their way around every time. I try to help as much as i can with the limitations that the rank holds for me but i do what i can to make sure everyone enjoys this server i have for years past and years to come.

My weaknesses are:

Age-I am young so i will have to spend a lot of time working on school stuff which will make the time i can be on the server vary greatly. And because of that reason i might have to suddenly get off because i might of forgot some home-work but when i get it all done i try to get on.

Living Place- I live out in the middle of no where so the internet is really spotty recently my internet provider has been working on the towers and has had to shut off the internet a few time for hours at a time. But they also turn it back on so it is not always i need homework done but that they are working on the towers. So if i get off in the middle of a /modreq i am very sorry and when i get back on i will finish it up as fast as i can and apologize greatly for the trouble.

TeamSpeak- For some reason it does not want to go on teamspeak but i try every day sometimes it lets me on but not always so i don’t know why but it is a big part of being helper and being staff but i have had lots of trouble with it but i will not stop trying.

I have a very good headset/mic that is called “The Razor Kraken” they say it is “A professional grade headset.” But all i know is it is very clearly heard and very reliable .

My age is i am 14 since January,26. I have been on this server from i think you can check if you want to from 2012 this was the first server i was ever on.

I live in the Eastern time zone. In Ohio in the United States.

On the weekdays I am online from around 4:30 pm to 9:00 pm.

On weekends I am online from around 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm.

I was a citizen then I changed to a elite and that is where I am now.

In conclusion, I hope you will consider me as a helper because I will be a really hard worker.

But is it really a job when you love what you do? I hope I can help others have as much fun as I have on MEEPCRAFT!

2. TrinityIV

TrinityIV Popular Meeper

3. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

+1. You have everything it takes, even though I don't know a single thing about you.

4. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

You need to follow the format. Like in the proper, huge, provided, very easy to see link.
    App was very lacking in general.
    Polls are frowned upon in apps.
    You're a new member on forums.
    I never see you helping.
    I suggest you become active in /shout, TS, and on forums.

Mowmee and chrisandmatthew like this.
  5. chrisandmatthew

chrisandmatthew Celebrity Meeper

This doesn't even make grammatical sense. -1.

6. jcheino12

I Understand you saying i need to be more in shout but i help all the time and shout i think it is the same insue people hate on me saying i dont help or do shout when they just are in a different time zone or not on when i offer help.thanks for the input but i know i said and i quote in shout last night "/shout need any help /msg jcheino i am training to be a helper and seeing what kind of help you all need." so i know for a fact i have been helping.

I am sorry but i think that it is just a time zone difference that makes you say that.

7. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

You could try using grammar. I mean, doesn't have to be perfect but if i tlak like dis it looks unprofeshunal.

This is a desperate and pathetic attempt to get points.

8. Vamp1re_Man

Vamp1re_Man Celebrity Meeper

+1
    As you are in my town, I do know you and believe that you do help a lot and would make a nice helper.

9. leodavinci9000

leodavinci9000 Popular Meeper

Sorry, but you are pretty unprepared right now. Try re-applying once you are well-known by the community. Also, follow the format and make sure there aren't any spelling and grammatical errors.

10. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

WHY ARE YOU NOT LISTENING TO ANY OF THE TIPS ON YOUR PAST 3-4 APPLICATIONS YOU HAVE POSTED ALREADY.
    EDIT: You're banned right now. Why is this still up.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2015
  11. UglyUnicorn

UglyUnicorn Celebrity Meeper

nowhere.jpg

cooey, Mowmee, xAZN_SJx and 3 others like this.
  12. jcheino12

13. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

Format please. Work on activity on all 3 parts of the server.

Good luck,

14. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Exactly what I thought when I saw this application!

You are oblivious to everything, and don't listen to any posts posted on your applications to improve at all. You're inactive, and you don't even try. Don't apply until you actually know how to.

15. le gooboy

le gooboy Popular Meeper

-don't know you
    -new member on forums
    -never seen on ts
    -maybe seen you once ig
    -staff quality members know whether they are qualified enough.
    -1 for now. Keep trying, get to know the community better and you will, eventually, make helper.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  16. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

I would also suggest not putting a poll in your applications in the future...

17. xtJunior

xtJunior Unknown Vigilante

-1 advertised your app in shout

18. SillySilver

SillySilver Celebrity Meeper

-No proper format and very lacking app
    -Advertised your app ig
    -New member on forums
    -Poll in Staff app?
    -Activity lacks, I almost never see you(Might be timezones) and if I see you, you're not helping.

You haven't seem to take any hints people has been giving. I suggest that you spent a lot time ig, ts, and forums. You don't seem to take this seriously, you need to be really dedicated to what you are about to do. Take your time to learn a lot things about Helper's job before applying again, be helpful ig when its needed and be active.

19. 00000

00000 Guest

Haha, good one.

I give you a huge +1 because the staff doesn't care.

20. PandaBear711

PandaBear711 Celebrity Meeper

• New member on forums
    • Never seen you ig or in shout
    • don't know you
    You need to work on your shout and forums activity and use the tips that the other players have given you for your next app