1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Jakes Swagaliscious Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Jakelikestodig, Jul 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jakelikestodig

Jakelikestodig Popular Meeper

ign: jakelikestodig
    when you were banned: idk
    reason: logging
    ban length: perm
    staff member: flamedemond2
    why we should consider your appeal: sry for logging had enough time to think. i really want to get back to meep as soon as possible 1 week ban seems fair.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
    Tobster911 and SirCallow like this.
  2. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

You have a very bad and long history of logging. Please prove to us that we can trust in unbanning you and know that you will never do it again.

Jiltism, Tobster911 and SirCallow like this.
  3. Jakelikestodig

Jakelikestodig Popular Meeper

how do i prove it?

4. blow_rubberduck

blow_rubberduck Well-Known Meeper

Sorry for posting here but I want to help. So how do you prove it well first wait some time until you are ready then when you are ready. Take time on your appeal and put some effort. Make it look nice and make it longer. saying I won't do it doesn't help. So all I am saying is wait some time and put some effort into your appeal. It doesn't look like you really care if you are unbanned because you are just zipping through this. Show the staff members you do want to come back and you really care about getting on Meepcraft.

5. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

Alright. So what you want to do, is get the hell off meep. Or second. I'll prove why you shouldn't be able to come back on. For example:
    Jakelikestolog was unbanned after his 7th offence of logging. He waited 1 month. He was then banned the day following his unban for *Drum roll* Logging. We can't trust you.

SurvivingSword11 likes this.
  6. Lilliya

Lilliya Celebrity Meeper

Putting this out there, in one of his bans he did state "If I log again, you can perm ban me, no appeal." and he did log, which he got perm banned, and he is asking for another appeal? just thought staff might want to know this.

7. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Denied, you yourself said, as EnderBunnies pointed out, that you wouldn't appeal after your last logging ban. However, I'm willing to see another appeal in 1 month from now. Next appeal I would like to see an honest apology.

Lilliya likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.