1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Jakelikestodig's Helper application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Jakelikestodig, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jakelikestodig

Jakelikestodig Popular Meeper

In game username:Jakelikestodig
    Skype username: Jacob manuelito
    TeamSpeak username: I cant sign up for ts for somereason i cant find the website but if i do find it i will be active on it.
    Mic use: Skype
    Timezone:mountain
    Hours online per weekday: after 4:30 pm to 9:30 pm
    Hours online per weekend: 7:00 am to 10:00 pm every Saturday and sunday
    Position Changes: supreme to helper
    Introduction: Hello my name is Jacob middle name Robert and last name Manuelito I love archery, Math, science, and meepcraft I am a very patient person I have a long fuse so it takes a lot to make me angry I'm a very calm person.
    Why you should be helper: Well my Grandma has a docteret degree in healthcare, and I learn a lot from her she teaches me how to be patient with people, talk with them, and sort there problem out and find a quick easy solution that works with both the patient and the situation, I hardly slack off in school and if I do, get helper I promise to do my best
    Weaknesses: I have 1 weakness that is food i cant resist eating that creamy yellow twinky (Fat boy lol) jk

2. StopResetting

StopResetting Popular Meeper

This is an duto-deny over format and because you do not have a teamspeak.
    • Teamspeak and activity on teamspeak are required to be considered for this position.
    Also:
    • There was little to no effort put into this application
    • Your activity in-game needs improvement - help out the community.
    • It is unacceptable your application be one of your first posts on the forums. You must be active on the forums, get involved, get informed.
    • Reasons where weak and irrelevant.
    • Weakness was not relevant to the position.
    • Format issues - no conclusion was provided
    Simply put, I'd advise you increase your activity with the Meepcraft community, help out, and give us a better application. The Compulsory Application Format & Tips sticky has some very helpful tips on how to write a better application.

Flamedemond likes this.
  3. Flamedemond

Flamedemond Celebrity Meeper

No. Just no.

4. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

Hi, Jake.

You must have a current TS to be staff. (Contact me if you wish for me to try to help you get set up). The app is really short and is lacking, well, everything in my opinion. It doesn't look like there was any effort put into this at all. Staff work takes ALOT of work. As staff, you wouldn't just take "the quick and easy" way out.. its not that simple. It takes time, patience, and work. Not easy. I do see you fairly active in /shout, but I don't hardly ever see the talking put to use. I would like to see you help people, share your knowledge. Use /shout for more than just general conversation. I don't see you a whole lot on forums. Maybe pick that up a bit? Now, one of the bigger parts. You ban history is as long as my arm. Griefing, theft, language, racial language, scamming, illegal toggle of pvp, spam, illegal grinder use, inappropriate language, this is terrible. When being considered for staff, they look at these things. Staff are expected to act mature, well gathered, and are expected to obey ALL rules as every citizen should.

All of this being considered, I am a -1.

I am not saying this to discourage you, I have seen maybe with ban records have a fighting chance. Improve that reputation, be more helpful, and sometime in the future maybe reapply. Give it time and become a stronger player. Good Luck.

5. Jakelikestodig

Jakelikestodig Popular Meeper

XD sry sry that's just funny the way you named then I had no idea how immature i was being but eventually you grow up which im starting to do both mentally and physically
    i still don't know how to set up a ts help me?

6. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

Jake, from the experiences I've had with you, I have not found them to be great. You also just joined the forums and staff members need good forums activity.

I'm sorry but for now it's a -1

7. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

This is an auto denial due to lack of format.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.