1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Jakelikestodig's application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Jakelikestodig, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Jakelikestodig

Jakelikestodig Popular Meeper

In game name : jakelikestodig
    Skype username : Jacob manuelito
    TeamSpeak username : jakelikestodig
    Mic use : yes, turtle beach px22
    Timezone : Mountain
    Hours online per weekday : from 4:50pm to 9:30pm
    Hours online per weekend : from 6:00am to 12:00pm
    Position change : supreme - helper

Introduction : Hello many of you may know me as Jake, I don't have the best reputation around but I'm a good guy especially when you rely on me, or give me something important to do, for example being a helper I know that it takes a lot of effort, maturity, patience, and especially cooperation, Ever since I joined meep I always wanted to be staff mainly because they helped the server because they wanted to, not because they had to, or were being payed to, but just simply because they wanted to help, which is what I'm willing to do.

Why you should be helper : Well, I enjoy giving a hand, It makes me feel good about myself knowing that I made my self useful. I'm very patient, as I stated before I don't have the best reputation with the community but if I got this helper rank I could maybe fix my reputation? But I don't think it's that easy. It requires time, responsibility, and of course a positive attitude toward the obstacles ahead of life. I have read the meep rules about a good 5 times over. I'm very active in-game, I try to be nice to people who aren't nice to me, I'm a good hearted person once you get to know me, I have past experiences as a moderator on different server, I was a good mod. I am a fast learner due to my nerdy Mom & Dad lol.

Weaknesses : Grammar, This is my main weakness I have trouble spelling even in school I don't know how many times the teacher told me "Punctuation and spelling Jake!"

Forum activity, I try to be as active on forums as I am in-game.

Conclusion : First off , I'd like to apologize to Ender_bunnies, xxnine_tailsxx, jeffhill1997, DaedaricAce, And the community, who I may have hurt or offended. If I do get helper I promise to be a great helper. Pls if you could, Give me a chance on this. I promise to face everyone with a great positive attitude

Ty for taking time out to read this, and any feed-back is appreciated.
    Your truly - jakelikestodig

2. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

• Your short forms. This really makes you look lazy. (imo)
    • Please give us real weaknesses. That wasn't really a weakness. Something like "I have anger management problems" or something like that would be more of a weakness, rather than grammar.
    • Forum activity is bad. Though you have addressed this in your weaknesses, I still feel that this should be further emphasised on.
    • Haven't seen you ingame before, but this could be just timezone differences.

3. the_sexy_ninja

the_sexy_ninja Popular Meeper

Disguised in Centrum.
    Logged on multiple occasions.
    Harassed people after being killed in Centrum.

plzno.

4. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

Hello, jake! here's what I have to say.
    You're app was mediocre, you could have done a LOT better with it
    You need to increase overall forums activity.
    You have been banned on multiple occasions.
    Sorry jake, it's a -1 for me. GL in the future! ;)

5. ZapChance

ZapChance Popular Meeper

Weren't you just banned for harassment or something? You're too immature for me to ever even consider that. -1

6. Jakelikestodig

That's what I said in the application try telling me something I don't know please like mrli and adtherean they gave me reasons I didn't know

7. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

If you cannot handle this level of critism, you won't be able to handle what will be thrown your way as a staff member.

ZapChance likes this.
  8. Mylucky7

Mylucky7 Celebrity Meeper

-1 your bans and immature.

9. Unknown Bean

Unknown Bean Well-Known Meeper

• Short APP
    • Bad Forum Activity
    • Never see you help.

10. zachforfun123

zachforfun123 Popular Meeper

Hahahahahahahaa that was a good joke. Wait... It was a joke right? -1 for Wut ml said

11. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

12. Ninja_of_Tempest

Ninja_of_Tempest Celebrity Meeper

You are nice to people you are friends with (duh)
    But you can be very cruel to players outside of your friends
    You can be immature at times, and your application was lacking.

I'm at -/+0

13. rorihouston

rorihouston Popular Meeper

-1 you never help in /shout and you log

14. Jakelikestodig

Your right I don't help in /shout but I help in /msg :)

15. joe_schmoe_1216

joe_schmoe_1216 Celebrity Meeper

-1 newer to forums, need to help in shout, if you would become a active member and help in shout maybe a
    +0.5

16. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

-1 you have a history of theft and issues with centrum so nopeeee

17. MeGustaYou

MeGustaYou Popular Meeper

You have recent history that causes trust issues and displays immaturity, at this time I don't think I could see you being staff. -1 for now. Good luck though.

18. Jakelikestodig

I'm sry but this has really been bugging me togsthewolfgirl is a member shes not active member but she still made it to helper can I ask this one question? pls answer, does being an active member on forums required to be helper? just wondering...

19. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Togsthewolfgirl was under an other name before she became a Helper. She was active member

20. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Actually, Togs' name was just changed, like Snorehax's was when he changed accounts. She was a Member when she was promoted.

Active Member is not required, but preferred by many of the community, especially if your activity in other areas is iffy or you are not as well-known in other areas. However, the quality of posts is much more important than the quantity, so as long as someone uses their posts well, the title isn't the most important. Furthermore, if a user outstrips in the other areas, like in game activity and teamspeak activity, forums activity becomes less important. Hope that answers your question :)

- You are extremely rude and immature.
    - I never see you helping or even being all that friendly in game.
    - You don't seem to be trying to stop continuing your ban history.
    - Your activity on the forums is sporadic, and you are often rude/don't post in important places.
    - Your application is very short, your weaknesses are not very good/important, what you wrote in your introduction should be in your why, you shouldn't fix yourself after you are promoted but before you apply, if you've read the rules several times you should know to follow them, if you've been a moderator you should know how to not break rules, etc. etc. etc.

Until you at least try to fix your behaviour, I am at a firm -1

CyborgZeroX likes this.