1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted JacksonRop2442

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by JacksonRop2442, Jun 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JacksonRop2442

JacksonRop2442 Popular Meeper

Member Name JacksonRop2442

Additional In Game Names: N/A

When you were banned: I was banned on 21/06/2015 @ 2:30am

Reason for ban: Scamming and Slander

Ban Length: 2 days

Staff member who issued ban: BaM_Nitro

Why we should consider your appeal: I was wrongfully accused of these accusations, and i didnt know that i was "Scamming" But i never Slandered at all, while ive been on meepcraft; ever.
    Please consider this appeal as i was banned wrongfully

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Draqq_ is the one who reported me for "Scamming & Slandering"

CreeperCristi likes this.
  2. BaM_Nitro

BaM_Nitro ஜ۩▬Retired▬ஜ۩

You advertised god armor that wasn't god armor and refused to give a refund when draq told you that it wasn't god armor, which means you were scamming.

There was evidence of you slandering, you and dolphin both said "attention all, Draqq_ is a criminal and everyone who have listened to him have been fooled."

Even if you didn't know that the armor was god, you still advertised it and you were part of the case, you also PMed me a different story on the forums and you agreed that you have scammed, so writing "wrongfully banned" makes no sense what so ever.

And don't worry because I was aware of dolphin also being part of this case and he has been banned as well.

Draqq, Toostenheimer and metr0n0me like this.
  3. castroifyer

castroifyer :)

Accepted.

CreeperCristi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.