1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

It's time to go

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Qaztar, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

Given that this appears to be the final limbo days of this wonderful, wonderful community, I just wanted to create a thread for people to share all their favorite MeepCraft memories. A quick moment to chat and laugh about them before it all pops out of existence, yeah?

SSSoul, iKitten, KyloMeep and 4 others like this.
  2. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

literally my whole time on meep has been one huge memory for me ....when I think back to what I've done over the past few years, it's been playing meep. honestly idk what I would have been doing if I hadn't come across this server. I still talk to a bunch of meepers on discord, I don't know what I'd be doing now if I didn't have them. it's so weird to think that time has flown by so fast. I feel like it was just yesterday I was on meep building my bikini bottom town underwater with zero meebles and begging others for meebles lol. honestly there are way to many things to even list but I loved every bit of it! <3 <3

literally every night or every morning every day every hour at school I'd think about meep. meep meep meep was literally my life. and spongebob. I honestly wonder what I would be doing without meep. would I have found another minecraft server? would I have just been a boring person? no one will know.

also pleaseee don't say 'it's time to go' and 'the final limbo days' because it reminds me of the day club penguin shut down : (((

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  3. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

cya man. I'll miss you

4. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

If anyone wants to pass by around, you can chill on my Discord if you guys want to.

5. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

i luved this place when it actually had an administration team that gave a damn and didnt let things go down the drain but unfortunate how things went down. Meepcraft will always be a memory for me but its just pointless to keep it around any longer.

6. Bloopers

Bloopers Celebrity Meeper

took up a lot of time that shouldve been spent studying BUT

it was fun sometimes???

at least my cringey old forum posts will be gone(?)

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  7. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Best memories was on teamspeak and in game chatting bulk shit with the lads from USA, Europe and UK. Never thought I'd meet any of them in England like I have, its been a right laugh every time.

8. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

Definitely not meeting @Kling

fr tho I have so many great memories; not knowing English but still managing to communicate as a newcomer, owning towns, making friends, being staff, getting bullied by kling to GET ON DISCORD
    good stuf :)

Kling likes this.
  9. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

I built that confidence be greatful you pleb.

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  10. 1MinecraftLord1

1MinecraftLord1 Celebrity Meeper

The people who can actually make changes to the server have grown out of it and haven't been bothered to find anyone to replace them; that's what I think

11. Selchie

Selchie Celebrity Meeper

i've made so many amazing friends on this server and i honestly couldn't picture myself without meep. i love you all and i miss those who've quit and cherish those who are still around and i continue to play with. anyone who says you can't have "internet friends" is clearly missing out because y'all are some of the coolest, most fun, and most supportive people i've ever met in my entire life. thank you meep for giving me so much. here's to fun times and making beautiful memories. cheers!

Deljikho likes this.
  12. Thee Boss

Thee Boss Celebrity Meeper

I guess my favorite memory was when I jumped on a player report and told the guy “staff don’t accept cropped screenshots” to which onis replied with “take your stupidity elsewhere”

13. 1MinecraftLord1

1MinecraftLord1 Celebrity Meeper

One of my favourite things was, since meep had quite a big and active staff presence, we would all compete to see who could /kick spammers the fastest

I won a lot ;) Although sometimes we'd only type half the name and consequently kick the wrong person haha.