1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

It Is What It Is, I Am What I Am. No Apologies.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Woddorl, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Woddorl

Woddorl Popular Meeper

Greetings Meepsters, some of you might know me as Woddorl, though some of you might know me by my skype name of Yllemsgnud (dungsmelly backwards, don't ask how I came to have such a name... let's just say I didn't give myself the name at the time :( ). Or maybe you know me as my Teamspeak name of 'Reveton,' though honestly I doubt it, as I find teamspeak to be cumbersome with so many other better options available. I'm also known for my deep, 'Barry White' voice*. For those of you who aren't sure who Barry White is, or what he sounds like:

I'm a twenty nine year old, Caucasian male living in the mountain time zone. I consider myself a gamer and find myself spending most of my free time online, spending anywhere from two to twelve hours** a day gaming, depending if I'm working or not. I'm currently a citizen of meepcraft in good standing (I've never been banned, I don't even think I've been temp banned. ), though, I do hold the donor rank of Supreme if that holds any bearing on if one becomes a moderator or not.

I should note, I work graveyards and keep the schedule, so, while I live in the mountain time zone, I keep hours closer to an Australian. Some of you might feel you don't know me, but if you think about it, how well do we really know anyone online anyway? Those of you who are somewhat familiar with me however, you will remember that I was once a Supermod for Meepcraft back in the days of Rosenow. Before I was a mod, I ran a very successful build company.
    Portfolio:
    Build for MrsMegan:
    An Epic build/project I built in my hometown, so big, CG and the Mods of the time were convinced it was hacked in and crashed the server removing it.
    I still get the most enjoyment from builds and redstone work in minecraft.

To those of you who would ask, 'why should you be a mod?!' I respond, why shouldn't I? I have a head on my shoulders, I'm leveled headed, I'm fair, I've never abused my powers when I had them and I can communicate (a rare talent, I know). My greatest weakness however is that I get jaded.

I believe myself overqualified for this position, while I do have my share of hiccups that naysayers might point out, but don't let them distract you from the fact: I am perfect for this job.

Here's a video that pretty much sums up what I said.***

*Only when I'm sick.
    ** may not include time spent on minecraft.
    *** okay, not really, but it's still an awesome video.

2. LR_Davius

LR_Davius Celebrity Meeper

3. Orangefanta1028

Orangefanta1028 Well-Known Meeper

4. Woddorl

Woddorl Popular Meeper

Did I not? Man, all that work and I didn't answer any of those questions? Man, how could I be so lazy and not bother reading anything at all? Oh... wait...

2klassy, PhoenixPuppy and Nager2012 like this.
  5. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

• 1. please look at the compulsory format thread you didn't follow the format
    • 2. never seen you help IG
    • 3. why a video in app? i mean, i don't mind…but why xD
    EDIT: you said "i believe myself overqualified for this position" i just find that arrogant

good luck though!

Orangefanta1028 likes this.
  6. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

-1 I have no idea who you are, plus you didnt use format. Please consider using format next time.

7. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

•Where's the format?

8. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

Lol +100
    It's hilarious how these kids give you -1's because they haven't seen you IG when I've seen you online way more than any of them.

Videogames321 and Woddorl like this.
  9. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

The amount of people who don't you anymore doesn't surprise me, but is rather saddening. Still this is auto denied to to no format. And to think I got excited for nothing...

Muunkee-Alexia likes this.