1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

is the minecraft server named meepcraft formerly known as meepnetworks still blacklisted by mojang ?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Bloopers, Sep 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bloopers

Bloopers Celebrity Meeper

is it question mark?

2. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

Yes, Meepcraft is (as of the writing of this post) blacklisted by Mojang. The server still runs and there are plans to follow the EULA with the future Meepcraft ranks update.

LordInateur likes this.
  3. lanekids40

lanekids40 Popular Meeper

dose this mean ult will loose /fly in towns and exclusive will lose /heal?

4. Bloopers

yes anything that is unfair advantage
    understandable have a nice day

5. lanekids40

well in towns fly isn't an unfair advantage in any way because pvp is disabled in towns so not much fighting happens. and in pvp areas would it be possible to disable /fly via plugins like the one that prevents people from teleporting when the player is in combat?

also if we loose the perks we have now the same thing will happen as last time when the eula was enforced on the server.

6. 00000

00000 Guest

It's still an unfair advantage, insofar as it's a quicker and more efficient forme of travel than by anything else (you have to swim or make a boat if you're on water, you will run into obstructions on land). It's also incredibly useful in building, making it exponentially easier to build something that'd normally be above your head. This is why it's become the main (and for many people only) attraction to buy ult.

7. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

This is what I've been asking and no staff knows and is too scared to ask or make a thing of it. We're literally breaking the EULA which is supposed to mean that the server would be shut down? /heal /nv /chest slots etc are all unfair advantages by the EULA. How the hoot is Meep getting past this?

8. TheTastyNacho

TheTastyNacho Celebrity Meeper

I do want meep to be unblacklisted to allow more players to see and join the server, but I did not pay $320 for cosmetics and I'm sure all of my fellow Legends would say the same.

9. DarkKnight49x

DarkKnight49x ⏦ ❀ The True Dark Knight ❀ ⏦

lowering the price seems to be a gud idea or actually add FLY NOTES in which i think they already added them

so señor fuzz made a thingie that allowed us to bypass the whole black list thing and made us go back up and running
    why u may ask
    maybe cause he needs more money (which i gotta say he already has a lot of money, like, look at his insta, literally, i need money for food)
    and it will stay blacklisted for some time, if not, forever
    I'm still surprised by the fact that no one has probably reported us for being able to bypass it

uh no
    i paid 320 for /h or /e
    i wanted those cosmetics

Klitch and onceuponajano like this.
  10. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I think most would disagree. Things that allow Meepcraft to have the potential to shut down renders your investment moot, cosmetic or not.

How long ago did you pay $320? Did you acquire it through a rank seller?

I paid $320 and I would not be hesitant to say I got my money's worth regardless of what changes come.

Pmx728 and onceuponajano like this.
  11. TheTastyNacho

TheTastyNacho Celebrity Meeper

I did not. I payed the full $320 of my own money. I understand this and if it is the only way then fine, but I'd like some other perk that makes up for /fly (none will, but something that can come close)

Deinen likes this.
  12. lanekids40

well according to ck when I asked

"Actually, we are already developing our own solution to this in the form of crates. You'll get all your perks through those, and thus we won't have to remove any perks overall, you'll just obtain them differently."

SuperDyl likes this.
  13. DarkKnight49x

DarkKnight49x ⏦ ❀ The True Dark Knight ❀ ⏦

that is already in motion atm

SuperDyl likes this.
  14. lanekids40

yea i saw it yesterday it looks cool.
    but there is also the problem with price because it cant cost more than $200

15. 00000

00000 Guest

(Per the Mojang blog post on monetisation and retroactive donation perks)

How should servers deal with users who have already spent hard currency on features that affect gameplay?

Users may keep the perks they’ve paid for on the condition that the same perks are available to other players on the server (directly or purchasable using soft currency). It’s up to the server host to decide how to compensate users for previous transactions.

SuperDyl likes this.
  16. triscope

triscope Celebrity Meeper

Some commands, depending on where they are used, are fine.
    /fly- If it is in a place where pvp is disabled, should be OK. just quickens travel, and in most cases you can get to your destination on foot/elytra.
    EULA seems to be angry about things being blocked off (e.g a pvp kit) rather than things being harder to access. (i think it is a loophole)
    It's /heal and other things that effect other players mostly- in a PVP match where heal is enabled, one could heal at low health and gain advantage. Not sure if this all makes sense though

17. MeepLord27

MeepLord27 Popular Meeper

guys we should write a strongly worded letter to mojang and maybe they will give us free stuff.

18. Bloopers

some kinda witchcraft thing that makes it so you can still connect, i want to say "proxy" but to a tech genius i'd probably look stupid

19. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

Problem there bucko. Who spends 320US on a minecraft server???

Like, you could literally buy more than 6ish copies of GTA V (not that you would want 6ish copies) or an actal thing that might do something. Like maybe 6 Rasberry Pi 3's. Not sure why you need 6 unless your a geek who loves assembling things. (im addicted to legos)

I'm getting off track. Anyway, the jarring thing is that hefty price tag on Ultimate. 320 is just too much, and you should really be getting a lot more from that.

MeepLord27 likes this.
  20. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

Obviously the price is worth it to some players, as there a people on the server with the rank.