1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Interview

Discussion in 'Denied' started by wwiillyy, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wwiillyy

wwiillyy New Meeper

In Game Name: Randomnessdude
    Skype Username: None
    Teamspeak Username: None
    Mic use: No
    Timezone: MTZ
    Hours online per weekday: 4-6 hours
    Hours online per weekend: 10-12 hours
    Position Changes: Helper

Introduction: Hi i'm Randomnessdude but my real name is Kayden. I love Art, Exercising, Technology, Inventing, Listening to Music, Watching T.V., And everything to do with cars and technology; but by now I hope you all now who I am. I have seen how your server for a long time now; and I would really like to help you make It better. Also so I can all the other meeplings. Also so I can be part of the meep community.

Why I should be a helper ?
    Over these past months as a citizen of meep I have really developed people skills; and would like to help more people in meep then just in my town. If someone could show me how to teamspeak then I would use it. And skype if someone would show me how to use that then I would use it, but I do have a skype account though, But I can msg accounts any time of the day when I am on. I know that there are a lot of modreqs and I know that I will not be able to answer them all; but I really would like to help people. If there was any modreq I think that I could deal with any problem. helping players is my No.1 priority when I become helper; also right now they are my No.1.5 priority. I love meeting players that I would normally never see and help them get used to the server.

Weaknesses:
    I am kind of shy, but I can get used to talking on skype. Also on to teamspeak I can learn how to not be shy. sometimes I get term prjects on will probably not be on at all. I also will help out in real life communities cause some times on weekends I will not be on because I am out helping the community.

Conclusion:
    My time as citizen has been good so far and I hope that in the next few weeks I can continue my time as a citizen member as a helper.

2. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

- Who are you?
    - Mic is required
    - TeamSpeak is required
    - Skype is required
    - This is your second message on the forums

3. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Denied; Mic use, TeamSpeak, and Skype are required, as clearly stated on the format thread. Please do not reapply unless two weeks have passed.

I also suggest that you increase forums and in game activity and helpfulness. Generally be friendly and constructive in both areas. Dont forget to familiarize yourself with all of our rules and requirements as well. It may also be smart to read through the tips post and the accepted applications to see what a good application looks like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.