1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Infection - Possible alterations/changed!?

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Strengthened, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Strengthened

Strengthened Celebrity Meeper

A lot of people in game, including me, have been complaining about infected kits, asas you know there is a large amount of kits to choose/buy in infected, when you are infected.

Some kits,in my opinion, make it a bit unfair for the humans. For example, the Witch kit. Now, don't get me wrong but this was a good choice to make this kit. However the potions take away too many hearts from Humans. I am pretty sure a potion of poison can kill a human who doesn't have armour on. I think either they should get rid of the kit, or change the potions.

Another kit is the vampire kit. I find it very annoying when I get infected by someone using the vampire kit because in my opinion, the size of the bats is too small for my likings. Whenever I come across a bat in infected, there is like a 99.9% chance of me servicing. If the vampire kit and witch kit were to be removed or altered, infected would be the best Mini game in existence! :p

I hope my idea is taken into further consideration,

Thank you for reading this!

-Strengthened

Joe22FTW likes this.
  2. Joe22FTW

Joe22FTW Celebrity Meeper

Vampires ez.. remove witch +1:p

3. Skythekid1526

Skythekid1526 Popular Meeper

Instead of poison, make the armor protection lowered with it, like if you had all iron armor, it would be equal to gold armor. Either that or just make the duration of the pot 15 seconds.

4. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Infected is being redone.