1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Infected...

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Torger10, Jul 31, 2015.

?

Should we Add new kits or keep enderman?

Poll closed Aug 10, 2015.
  1. Keep Enderman

58.3%
  2. New kit Endermite

16.7%
  3. New kit Creeper, slime

41.7%
  4. New kit Zombie Villager

25.0%
  5. New kit Spider

50.0%
  6. New kit Wither Skeleton, Magma cube

41.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Torger10

Torger10 Celebrity Meeper

Infected is one messed up game. For instance the enderman kit is way to op. Like if you're hiding in a really amazing spot and a enderman kit guy see you all he does is Throw and ender pearl up there. and you're a gonner. That takes away the fun on parkouring and determination to get them. Also, infected if you die right away and infect someone you get 68 coins (supreme multiplier) for winning. Which you got a better chance of killing people as a zombie and winning then you do as surviving making people want to die more. But you might say if you survive you get 225 coins (again supreme multiplier). But that takes us back to our enderman kit problem because the enderman can get to you way to easily with no skill involved. and bammo you're dead. my idea was to degrade the coins amount for winning as a zombie. Upgrade the amount for surviving aswhile removing enderman kit. Also when you kill a human as a zombie you get 12 coins (i think supreme multiplier) and killing a zombie as a hum you get 3 coins (again supreme thingy) it should be the other way around because the goal is to survive right? I seen people die on purpose just to get more coins for killing humans.

So heres a few thing to point out
    ~Torgerrrrrrr
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 31, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 31, 2015 ---
    Maybe use a few new maps? i have a few ideas

TheFurtiveDude likes this.
  2. Skythekid1526

Skythekid1526 Popular Meeper

I agree with all however I would not like to see endermite any time soon, Wolf and Bat already have a small hit box, we don't need it even smaller. +1 on others

3. boyishredstrike

boyishredstrike Popular Meeper

the bat kit is way op you cant even hit it!

Skythekid1526 likes this.
  4. Historicmush

Historicmush Popular Meeper

+1 I personally hate the enderman kit with a passion.

5. Dat_Coffee

Dat_Coffee Popular Meeper

+1
    Enderman kit is way op, and bat can be annoying too. We should give bat a larger hitbox (If this is even possible).

6. Krazycat600

Krazycat600 Popular Meeper

Make it so that the last human (even if they die) gets more coins than the infected. It makes no sense how the first person to die can get at least 30 infected win coins, but the last human alive (who outlived everyone , FYI) gets 0 coins if they get infected. Make it ~50-60 coins without a multiplier for being the last living human.

Joe22FTW likes this.
  7. Joe22FTW

Joe22FTW Celebrity Meeper

How is endy kit op!? They are ez af. Btw the only op kit is witch with the annoying poison spam...sometimes bats are hard to hit if your in a grassy area:bored:. But you are right about the surviving idea... you should get more coins if you are last man standing:p

Toostenheimer likes this.
  8. Methul

Methul Popular Meeper

I have reported this, and it is currently on trello.

RoyalTea likes this.
  9. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

The Enderman kit is not OP whatsoever. They are very similar to the zombie except that they have ender pearls.
    You guys just suck at PVP and can't kill an enderman. :rolleyes:

Joe22FTW, RoyalTea and TheFurtiveDude like this.
  10. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

It's not that, its just with the enderpearls they don't have to deal with the parkour everyone else has to deal with.

11. Methul

Methul Popular Meeper

The enderman is perfectly fine the way it is. Many times players go super far in parkour so that it might only be possible for infected players to reach infected players a few times in a game. Since humans have much better armor than the zombies, they should be able to much more easily dispose of the enderman, which have no armor.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
  12. Torger10

Torger10 Celebrity Meeper

maybe give them 1 pearl

13. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

^^

14. Krazycat600

Krazycat600 Popular Meeper

Nerfing endy to not being able to teleport means that Docks would become even more played than it is now, making sure that infected never wins any games at all (this is cause docks has a really far parkouring system where you can climb trees like 90 blocks away from spawn, 100 blocks up)

RoyalTea likes this.
  15. RoyalTea

RoyalTea Active Meeper

Enderman isn't really that op if you think about it. It's easy to hit, and it dosen't deal that much damage. Yes it's a bit annoying that they skip parkour, but if not humans will win ever single round every time! Endermen simply make it possible to deal with people parkouring, as certain spots take at least 1 min to reach, if not more. And as the infected are easy to kill they will have to come at you at least two or three times before they can kill you. And even if 5 infected target you, it won't really make you face that many infected trough the game, at all. In a certain spot on the city, I usually remain alive until at LEAST two endermen target me at the same time, as it dosen't take much time for them to get there, I face them with only small breaks with the longest being 15 sec (if I kill them all at the same time), even with these conditions I survive for a while, just imagine how easy it would be if they had to walk there every time (takes about 45 sec - 1 min), I would barely face anyone, and if I wanted to I could get even further away, I would be pretty much garanteed a win EVERY round.

16. Joe22FTW

Joe22FTW Celebrity Meeper

17. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

These are being redone. =]