1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Infected Witch Potion

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by Paaaauuuullll, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Paaaauuuullll

Paaaauuuullll Popular Meeper

Bug: Infected Witch Potion

IGN: Caaaarrrrllll

Date of Bug: 7/9/15

Summary of Bug: When you're playing infected as one of the infected, you can still get harmed by the witch's splash potion of poison. Today, one witch was sabotaging our infected team, reducing each of us to 1/2 a heart. <EDIT> Also, the poison effect is retained as a zombie if you are poisoned when you are infected.

Evidence of Bug:

Additional information: I don't really have evidence of this. I could recreate some by buying the kit and poisoning someone else, but I don't think I should do that.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  2. shains

shains never stop fighting

Well, potion mechanics allow anyone to get hit. That's just the way they work. Just like in PVP, even if you're teamed with someone, you can get hit by them. So I'm not sure this is so much a bug rather than a suggestion that potions shouldn't have friendly fire. Unless I misunderstood your report.

3. Paaaauuuullll

Paaaauuuullll Popular Meeper

Thanks for responding, shains. The problem is, sometimes people get infected then get upset, so they poison their own teammates. This ruins the game. I imagine there's some way to make the infected group immune to poison. If not, the poison effect should at least go away once you die. I would have put this in suggestions, but it seemed like there wasn't any controversy about this being fixed - unless of course, it would be too difficult to change. I understand that the infected game is new and therefore a bit buggy, but this is something that I think needs to be fixed soon. Thanks for your consideration.

metr0n0me and Toostenheimer like this.
  4. shains

Oh, I did not understand the part about poison continuing after death I definitely don't like that! I will discuss all of this with the developer and see what he thinks about the issue. He knows the game better than I do. :)

Paaaauuuullll likes this.
  5. shains

Paaaauuuullll likes this.