1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Infected Villager?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Strengthened, May 30, 2016.

1. Strengthened

Strengthened Celebrity Meeper

I don't think this is the right place to post this, but I don't know where else to put it.

In infected you used to be able to trade coins for meebles with the villager for the exchange rate of 1 coin for 20 meebles. The villager has recently been removed and I cannot find a thread on the forums about why it has gone.

So I have 2 questions, why has it gone and is it ever coming back?

2. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

I presume the coin to meeble conversion may be changed or its bugged.
    I don't think they would remove it forever because that would cause less players to play infected.

Strengthened and TechnoTyson like this.
  3. Strengthened

Strengthened Celebrity Meeper

yeah that's what I'm worried about. I love infected, I've been playing it since I started Meep. Also, when coin to meeble conversion was removed from Lazer, the game just got killed.

Not to mention the fact that infected is already slowly dying, some are even saying it's dead.

4. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

Massive bug was discovered and it was removed until they can fix it

metr0n0me likes this.
  5. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

wish i had found it and gotten rich... (joke don't ban me for conspiracy to commit glitch exploits or something)