1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

I'm torn between some stuff

Discussion in 'Debates' started by CryogenicNewt05, Apr 9, 2018.

?

Which option should I take?

Poll closed Apr 16, 2018.
  1. Making a new town

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Joining a town

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Staying in my current town

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CryogenicNewt05

CryogenicNewt05 Popular Meeper

I for some reason am debating on whether or not to make a new town, join a town, or stay in my current town (Legend). What do you think?

2. riri30

riri30 Retired veteran

You shouldn’t take what others think into account by posting threads like this. Listen to yourself, and make your judgments based on your own capabilities and interests.

3. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

I'll tell you all I can. Just the facts.

Right now is a very positive time for smaller towns. There is no longer just one town, with fun little towns like Ravenna, flavortown, and Newcastle (also some nasty stuff like moovile and Detroit) HOWEVER running a town is expensive and difficult. If you aren't good with people, you wont be able to succeed as a large residential town.

Many people do not like you. If you make a resident town you'll have to consider others perspectives and ultimately realize many known more than you. If you can mature and do that, go ahead and try. Worst case you only lose 150k. Best case you'll make some friends and get some sweet sweet low level raiding loot and a few residents.

Pro tip; ask if anyone has a town they don't want. I actually got mine for free, and several people sell cheap ones

J055Y_ likes this.