1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Iatemyfriends ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Iatemyfriends, Oct 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

In-Game Name(s): Iatemyfriends
    What kind of ban are you appealing? In-GameForum Account Name(s): Iate2
    Teamspeak Name: Iate/Iatemyfriends
    Alternative Contact Method: Skype
    How can we contact you to talk about this outside of meepcraft? Skype
    When you were banned: July 15th 2015
    Why were you banned? Glitch exploitation
    Why we should consider your appeal:

I will try to make this short, but I'm not very good at that. During the summer my friends spammed me on skype about how they had found this glitch that was great for making money and naturally I was curious. I hopped on and they showed me the ropes on how to do the glitch. I was avaricious for money so I obliged. It was great, and it worked fine- that is until we realized that we made it blatantly obvious with the five people in spawn doing it at the same time. By then it was too late, there was no going back. We ended up going full-out, cashing in millions in seconds. We ended up buying steam money with the money we earned. I bought CS:GO for 1 million of a friend of mine, and it was until then that we had realized the damage we've done. By the time we realized this, we got really scared.

At around 6pm we decided to turn ourselves in (very, very smart of us). We had legendcaleb get on one his public alts to play dumb, and report a "weird bug he had found in bank". We then later remembered something cool called 'console'. So by at that point, drowning in our own stupidity, we realized "oh gee, maybe they're gonna check the console". I was afk watching youtube when I decided that I was going to check what was happening, and I realized I was TP'd somewhere in front of Klutchdecals, Diana and Cooleys. oops

I got onto TS and Diana pulled me into her channel. I didn't feel like talking so I just messaged her on TS. She told me that she knew what we did and that most of us were caught. She then told me that I would have a better chance of getting unbanned if we helped them catch the rest to make their lives easier. So I did as told after 30 minutes of convincing me to get the rest of my friends in trouble. We all knew we would get caught no matter what so they were good with the fact that we ratted the other 2 out. After I did that, I asked Diana if she had cleared my enderchest and she told me that she did. All of the gapples I had. I realized I did wrong and I also told her about my stock notes in there. I have 46 BRK-A stock notes. You know, the 200k stock notes. 9.2 million meebles worth of stock notes. I told Diana about them and she thought that it was just paper. I ended up saving the economy by 10 million meebles.

Now that you know what happened welcome to the part that I actually tell you why I should be unbanned. I've got a long history on meepcraft and it hasn't been great. It doesn't feel like it's been 3 months since I was banned, but it has. I'm pretty sure all of my friends have appealed this ban about 1 month ago and pretty sure 1 has applied for helper by now. I'm pretty sure that I've only exploited a glitch once in new meep and I don't think that exploiting a glitch is a fair way to play the game. I have been playing xbox since around May and I have come to realize a few things. The biggest thing I've come to realize, is that all games share one thing in common. We all hate cheaters. The people in GTA V who have hundreds of millions of dollars back when you could glitch others peoples cars and get them for yourself, or in Call of Duty when people fly around the map with godmode thinking that they're super cool. I haven't cheated on any console game yet and I find it makes the game more enjoyable for me AND the people around me. I know that I wasn't playing fairly and I'd love to enjoy meepcraft like I should have enjoyed it in the first place.

I'm incredibly sorry for doing this, and I hope you can believe it won't happen again.

Thank you for reading this extruciatingly long appeal and I hope you consider it.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: N/A

2. xtJunior

xtJunior Unknown Vigilante

Hello iatemyfriends, we have discussed your appeal and we have decided to give you another chance. However, breaking another rule as minor as language can result in a perm ban. Welcome back.

metr0n0me and Iatemyfriends like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.