1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Iate2 Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Iatemyfriends, Jul 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

Member Name Iate2

Additional In Game Names: seth1200 Conculator

When you were banned: Just now

Reason for ban: Voice changer

Ban Length: 6 hours

Staff member who issued ban: xtjunior

Why we should consider your appeal: I don't see a rule saying "You may not use a voice changer on teamspeak". I have barely used teamspeak since I was staff last year and since then it has changed. I read the rules and my name was an alt of mine. From what I can tell I wasn't breaking any rules.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: 1. Teamspeak Name

Your teamspeak name should be the same as your in-game name. You may add another name but your IGN needs to be included somewhere. Your name should not contain anything inappropriate.

2. Recording Conversations

Without the consent of everyone in the channel, you may not record conversations.

3. Music

Playing music without the consent of everyone in the room (unless you are in the music channel) violates this rule.

4. Regarding Mic Use

You either need to have push-to-talk or a low enough mic sensitivity so no one else can hear any noise other than your own voice.

5. False Complaints

Filing false complaints against people without a proper reason in an attempt to force a ban on them will result in a ban for those involved with the complaints.

cooey, metr0n0me and HotAsianBeans like this.
  2. epick8

epick8 The Meme Lord

you were told to stop using the voice changer and did not listen.

3. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

I was told to change my name by xtjunior. I did change my name.

EDIT: Wait. If voice changers aren't a rule how could he enforce it?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
    CreeperCristi, cooey and legendcaleb like this.
  4. castroifyer

castroifyer :)

Voice changers are a rule.

5. castroifyer

Your posts have been deleted due to you having no relevance to the appeal. However, no warning points were given as it was a decent question. Being an irritant or otherwise annoying in a teamspeak channel is bannable. When a staff member asks you to cut out a certain behavior and you do not follow their instructions, they have every right to ban you.

Empoleon_master and legendcaleb like this.
  6. castroifyer

This Teamspeak appeal is denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.