1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

I would Like to be A Moderator

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Zander, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Zander

Zander New Meeper

I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.
    For the record, I see a lot of people trying to "show off" their "English skills" by doing this
    I Think That I Should Become A Admin Because I Know How To Do It And I Have Done It Before
    You guys have to remember, " There isn't some rule when writing that if you don't capitalize a word it doesn't 'count' as a word" -The Oatmeal

Also, if someone asks for your age and maturity level. Don't say you're only 12 but you're super mature, it just makes you sound like a brat that thinks he/she is advanced. Be modest and let them decide how mature you are by the way you act. Also, don't say 12 and a half or give your birthday. If your 12, you're 12, if your 17, you're 17.
    Also, adding extra criteria may be more laboring, but the prize might be worth it. Just simple stuff like your background and some personal info (Again, don't brag and overstate, just tell a little more about you.)
    Remember that if they ask for your previous admin info, they probably don't want to hear "I was admin on 10 of my friends 4 slot hamachi server's." Personally, if its hamachi, I would prefer you just put yes, if its a 10 slot and over PUBLIC server then that's when you can give the number, position and name of the server.
    Above all, (a) don't be a **** on your app by not saying your better then someone else's app or doing anything stupid against other people/staff. That will just start a huge flame war significantly risking your chances of being staff. and (b) Use common sense. If you lack that, you don't stand a chance. and (c), be honest. Maybe you'll get away with it for the first few days if you are accepted, but when they find out, it won't end well. '
    If you offer me a lower i will take it. I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

2. wayzata20

wayzata20 Popular Meeper

wait, you posted your app in the denied section XD

Flamedemond and Grandblue like this.
  3. Candy_Master

Candy_Master The Canadian Candy

This would be put as a auto deny.

Please use the format for helper applications, under the right catergory.

4. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper