1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied I was banned for no wrong

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by jcheino12, Feb 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcheino12

jcheino12 Well-Known Meeper

I was banned for "towny minor grifeing" but when the co-owner was being bossy about a spawner i made he wanted it different i didnt have to build it so me and the person who made it destoryed it and his house. now here is where the rules said i could. the rules for the town said not changing pre built plots. the places me and Cake_army_max were breaking was his house and the grinder i made so i was staying in the rules of the town. we checked the town rules many time making sure every thing we did was alound and from the town rule it says yes it is aloud so i dont see why i am kicked? PLease think about this i made sure i would not get in truble he is just upset that i am not his friend anymore. And if you check /mail for me yesterday from the day this it posted he said i would make a "Sh#tey helper caouse i dont follow the town F#cking rules!" last i check bad words are not alound on this server so it proves he as just very "but hurt"

cooey likes this.
  2. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

3. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Ban expired.

Sqreix likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.