1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

I Need Your Help.

Discussion in 'Closed Marketplace' started by Legocreator2013, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Legocreator2013

Legocreator2013 Popular Meeper

I need people who can dig out 4 merged creative plots. I have divided the Y coordinates to 20 levels each 3 high. You will be paid $10k for each 91x91x3 parts you clear. Each one is marked out on each level so you don't get confused. It is marked with acacia planks. to begin please break the sign on the acacia. Then replace that sign with the number of the level on the top line and your username on the second line. If you decide to quit in the middle I will still pay you based on how much effort you put in minus a little for quitting. Please don't quit without letting me know. Let me know when you finish a level so i can pay you. Talk to me in game if you are interested in helping.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This will be my biggest project by far. It will be well worth it for the art that I will create in the space. If you finish at least a full level you will be featured and credited with your face on my plot.

SuperDyl likes this.