1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied I Have No Idea Why I Was Banned

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Christopher M, Jul 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christopher M

Christopher M New Meeper

IGN: CaptainBuscuz
    Banned for: Prem
    When: 07/31/14, 7:30 P.M.
    Who by: Bob4444444
    What for: X-ray
    Why we should consider your appeal: (And What Happened) I was Playing Ctf and i killed a guy who had found another guy who had like 10+ diamonds, and diamond pick, axe, and sword. so, i crafted a diamond chest plate, after i killed the guy and mined like 2 more diamonds and smelted a few iron ingots, when Bob banned me. IDK why he banned me for X-raying, but i didn't x-ray.

So I hope you decided to unban me, but, whatever you deiced if fine with me. At least I told the truth. Thanks, CapBuz.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
    Cascade1324 and Draqq like this.
  2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Do you have anything to say about this?

3. Christopher M

Christopher M New Meeper

Dude, that's not me.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 1, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 1, 2014 ---
    That is me on mt island. i have ships, rockets, trees, buildings, and a TARDIS on my island. that video is NOT me!

Attached Files:

4. Christopher M

Christopher M New Meeper

I have mini-maps but that's all. i try to kill mobs, so i dig down when i see them on my mini-map. if a mini-map isn't allowed then i didn't know. but i didnt xray. so sorry if it looked like it. ill delete it if its not allowed. And what does xray make you see??

5. MeepStats

Mini-maps that have entity radar are a modification to the game that we do not allow on our server. Please take a few minutes and read our rules before thinking about your next reply: http://meepcraft.com/forums/rules.27/

6. Christopher M

Christopher M New Meeper

Sorry. I don't read the rules. ill delete the minimap and not use any Modifications whatsoever. I really didn't know it wasn't allowed. Sorry. So ill wait for you're decision now. :(

7. MeepStats

Unfortunately, this was your second offense - it seems you've already done this before, and this was perhaps just a different way of doing the same thing. How would we know that you'd never do this again?

8. Christopher M

Christopher M New Meeper

IF i do it again (which i wont), i will not post another ban appeal. And you'll be getting rid of another "hacker" if i x-ray again. And the second offense thing, i used minimaps when i got temp-banned the first time. and if you want me to, ill stop playing wild. Just saying, i only play on 2 other servers because all the other ones kinda suck. So if i lose this one, ill have like 1-2 servers left to play that are fun.

9. MeepStats

So you did the same thing with your first ban, and then used the same method again this time? It doesn't seem like you were able to learn from the previous ban.

BanAppeal likes this.
  10. Christopher M

Christopher M New Meeper

That's because it was a Temp-ban. i Swear to god i wont use anything except regular mincraft again

11. Flamedemond2

Flamedemond2 Highly flammable

Just because you were perm banned this time rather then just temp banned, really doesn't give us as staff very much reassurance that you will not do this again. I think it would be best if you waited a little more time before being unbanned so you can fully understand that hacking of any kind is strictly forbidden on meep. Denied.

JumboAce and Bob4444444 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.