1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied I did not abuse my assistant power

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by 053514, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 053514

053514 Popular Meeper

IGN:053514
    Date/Time: 11:00-11:20
    Reason: Assistant abuse & minor towny thief?
    Ban Length: 2-3 days
    Staff Member: DianaB72
    Why we should consider your appeal: I did not steal anything the reason I think I am banned now is because someone took and renamed my horse. Then people started saying I stole armor from people which I didn't.

So basically I have been framed by the person who took my horse made me leave the town and made people think I stole things.

Yokosuka12 likes this.
  2. Marco200131

Marco200131 Meeper

Um.. hello? Lespauls gave me 2 horses and I transported my horses to the town and i dropped them down on Crafty_fire's mansion, and the next day I found its lost and the horses is in your horse stable. Then you started telling lies that you bought it from Ultimate shop with the nametag on called Twerkhorse? You abused your assistant power by selling roby6's plot for jack_warner without roby6's permission. You stole moleycaz's diamond horse armour and you gave him 2 diamond horse armour and 1 gold armour that i gave you so moleycaz to work for you by claiming your former plots so you can go back to your plots anytime cause he res friend add u. You also used spawners to attract wallacephua26 so he can work for you too, telling him to make me get out of town. Unfortunately, it doesnt work on wallace.

In addition, I quote what you said: I'm going to report you and ban you personally. Is that called slander i think?
    Mods, you can check the records of what 053514 said in 28/9 about 2:00-7:00 time in HK.

Basicly you are just blaming everything on my when its your problem. Also I got a full recording of you saying that you are going to ban me and stuff. I got a screenshot where Lespauls gave me 2 horses that day and 053514 stole it.

Admins/Mods/Helpers, just check 28/9 records, you will see. Also ask lespauls and crafty_fire, they saw me transporting the horses.

3. 053514

053514 Popular Meeper

I did not steal moley's diamond horse armor he told me that it was a misunderstanding. And the reason I sold Roby6 plot is because jack_warner lied to me and said roby took my plot and if any mod can check weather the horses in his pen is actually from vshop because I did purchase it from vshop and the reason I said that ill ban him personally is because he took the horse I bought from vshop and renamed it himself. And Moley DID NOT res me

4. 053514

053514 Popular Meeper

Oh and in the mansion there is a stable too and if anyone can go in the mansion they can ride the horse and take it away. But I found the horse in Crafty's personal pen.

OrganicTurtles likes this.
  5. 053514

053514 Popular Meeper

But then anyways I might as well just take my 1st offense and wait for 2 days.

6. Marco200131

Marco200131 Meeper

yes cause crafty let me drop down the horses and u stole crafty's horse, moleycaz's horse (silver) and 2 of my horses. Thats griefing

7. Marco200131

Marco200131 Meeper

Its not personal, cosmic creeper's horse is in crafty's stable so dont make things up

8. Marco200131

Marco200131 Meeper

Anyways, moley did res u, then he unres you, so dont make things up. Moley said it was a misunderstanding cause u gave him 2 diamond horse armour and 1 gold horse armour, that made him said it was a misunderstanding

9. Marco200131

Marco200131 Meeper

jack warner told u to sell his plot, why you sell it? If jack warner told you jump off the building would you do that? No right? He is not mayor, he don't have the right to tell a assistant like u to sell a random person's plot

10. Marco200131

Marco200131 Meeper

You can say NO 053514, don't blame others cause he told u to do this, to do that....

11. Marco200131

Marco200131 Meeper

I'm just doing what I must do cause 053514 accused me and blamed everything on me, thx for believing me Pimish02.

12. 053514

053514 Popular Meeper

Well its ok I don't feel offended :p

13. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

14. 053514

053514 Popular Meeper

Ok if you say so :p
    but the photo is not there

15. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Its the second page. Shows you placed the plot up for sale 4 seconds before jack_warner claimed it.

16. Marco200131

Marco200131 Meeper

You stole the horses and accused me that I took ur horses by telling sjoe to ban me? Nice mouth.

a. The "they" ur talking about is u
    b. If your horses are gone, get one urself
    c. If you can't get one urself, don't steal other horses that are owned by someone else
    d. If you really stole it, admit it! Don't dig your way through out of trouble by banning the owner of the horses that you stole and blabbing bull crap lies!
    e. You did abuse ur power really badly, I was taking my horse back to my plot and you tried to kill it! Just because you are ultimate, that made other mods trust u more than me! You just like to do whatever you want!

Ban me whatever you want, be a slander, i got no right to control u even though i know u in real life, its usual occasion in real life that you like to blame on others once there is a conflict or using your friends to ditch others whenever you like. Just like in meepcraft, you use ur mod or admin friends to ban others whenever you like and blaming on others once there is a conflict.

Its ok if you accuse me, I can just send the recording last saturday in my room of you saying that you will ban me and lots information about banning me innocently. Let the Helper/Mods/Admin see the real face of u.

Its fine you accusing me, the more you accuse the more u get banned. I won't report you, because im the one being accused by u.

17. Sjoeppappentrap

Sjoeppappentrap Sjoeppappentrap Elder

Okay guys, this argument took long enough. Fight your problems IRL and not in-game. (Since you play side to side) As long as there is no evidence of one of the sides that someone has done something wrong I can only see slander. If this argument still takes too long punishments will follow.

About the roby6 case, items were +- returned.

18. Marco200131

Marco200131 Meeper

19. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

The appeal will be denied because the ban is up, everything else should be taken to PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.