1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

I am Sorry, Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TheLastWind, Mar 25, 2016.

?

Do you forgive me?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TheLastWind

TheLastWind Meeper

I am kind helpful caring if you need something just ask me i used to be immature,non-professional but now that was in the past from last year. It's time to change and bring back my Reputation. I know how to code plugin's mod's etc... If you need any assistance like i said Contact me. I have been scum immature unkind or unhelpful in the past in a past account.

Now, I hope to redeem myself and become somebody who should be staff and correct my past mistake's with other staff member's and feude's i had created. I have grown since my last time on meepcraft I am more mature helpful responsible and are no longer immature unkind disrespectful.
    I can get a little bit kinky if you insult me as i am quite sensitive and i don't like being insulted.

You can probably think of my past account now and think of what a jerk i am but i am seriously sorry and i hope i can be forgiven by all staff. I have grown past that moment where i was a person who shouldn't even be on the server and realised my mistake's. I am hoping to have my apology accepted by everyone.

I hope to be friend's with everyone and help the community grow as this is what i intend to do i am sorry if i caused any harm in the past i have now learn't from my mistake's i am now a lot older and more mature,responsible,kind and respectful. I have learn't that meepcraft has helped me grow through lose aspect's I wasn't happy indeed when i did the wrong. But now i realise i really did wrong and this is my apology and how you will get to know me.

I will have a poll Up for you to accept or deny my apology.

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

First guess is springton or however you spell
    Forum alts aren't allowed tho

Pmx728 likes this.
  3. TheLastWind

TheLastWind Meeper

@Muunkee - Alexia Sorry, I just wanted a fresh start to the server. To apologise and fix my mistake's.

4. Thee Boss

Thee Boss Celebrity Meeper

You seem chill I forgive you bro

GroovyGrevous and Marshy_88 like this.