1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

I am in need of a 200k-250k loan.

Discussion in 'Closed Marketplace' started by jmw4, Mar 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. jmw4

jmw4 Popular Meeper

Hello, I am SirJmw and I am in need of a loan.
    Who? - Me
    What? - A loan of 200k-250k
    When? - ASAP
    Why? - To create my own town and keep it running. I need it because I've always wanted to build my own town and I am trying to make this town as realistic as possible, which will make it unique and cool!
    How? - From you guys! Please reply or msg me in game to help out!

2. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

Not that I can provide the loan, but how do you plan on repaying the player the 200-250 thousand meebles?

3. jmw4

jmw4 Popular Meeper

I have a reminder and I will regain money by using a shop that I create from my town.

4. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Loans are tricky, it'll be hard to convince people that you can make 250k out of a shop in this economy

metr0n0me and Pmx728 like this.
  5. jmw4

jmw4 Popular Meeper

It has to be someone who is willing to wait but also willing to trust me. Not to mention I can get money from taxes, donations, and other businesses.

6. OKNEM

OKNEM Celebrity Meeper

How long do you think this will take to repay? Mildly interested.

7. CasualMow

CasualMow Celebrity Meeper

my calculations put the time of full repayment if the tax on it is 50% at a total of 350k it would be around 7 years of 10k a month so 7 years xD dought id trust him for it all...

8. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

also can be very dangerous taking a loan from a player.. its not covered by staff.

I would avoid Loans at all costs.

9. jmw4

jmw4 Popular Meeper

If I shouldn't do a loan, then how can I get money to earn a town?

10. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

I think the best way woud be to earn it yourself. it can be really difficult finding people to do loans because staff don't bother with them as such, it's really their own rish to give you a loan. I'd suggest voting. and save up any keys that you get a hand on, I collected about 16 of them and earned about 250k redeeming them all, and this only took a few days, it just takes patience and dedication, the same with running an actal town. but besides that, you left my town ;-;

metr0n0me likes this.
  11. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Towns aren't profitable. If you can't make 150k to make a town then there is no way you can pay back 250k and maintain a town at the same time.

That's the reality mate.

SuperDyl, metr0n0me, qazini and 3 others like this.
  12. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

13. OldColony

OldColony Popular Meeper

If you cant make 250k (150k and 100k for upkeep of the town(?)) it's probably not a good idea to waste money on it. Because that will just be dropping 250k in to the trash while owing another person 250k. Basically. If you need a loan. It should usually be for like 30k - 50k (in my opinion of course)

14. marshallmafers

marshallmafers Celebrity Meeper

Not with that profile pic

Natsu likes this.
  15. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

If you don't think you can save up the money for a town and instead need to rely on a loan, how can you get money to pay back the loan?

SuperDyl and Natsu like this.
  16. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

If you really want this town, you need to find a concrete way to earn large amounts of money with the loaned money. In the real world, you're expected to need loans, but the cultural ideas are different in Meepcraft.

Some alternatives to this loan are:

*Ask for mutiple smaller loans. People then don't take such a large risk on you.
    *Find someone to partner with you in this town. You won't get to be primarily in charge, but this gives the other player insurance of some kind.

So first, find a new way to make money using the loan, then figure out how to get the money for the town.

17. Fire_Wolf04

Fire_Wolf04 Popular Meeper

Msg me I'll tell you how to make that much money fast rnough were you wont need a loan at all and you can keep it running for a while on your own

18. Zoe89

Zoe89 ℓιgнтωєιgнт ςяαzу

If you're interested in a town but don't have the money, I'd suggest creating one with another player. That way the other player gets ownership and is invested as well while you still are a major part of it and contributing financially (co-mayor?)

19. OKNEM

OKNEM Celebrity Meeper

oh my god how did you get away with it @jmw4

Yeah, I've been back for about a month and I'm already at nearly 350k from voting, parkour, and mining. It's really not that hard if you have the determination and persistence.

20. jadenPete

jadenPete Code Writer & Meme Trader

If I can scrap up 850k for supreme in 3-4 months you can do 150k in a few weeks.