1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

HuntingPro101's Developer/Moderator Application.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by HuntingPro101, Aug 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuntingPro101

HuntingPro101 New Meeper

In Game Name: HuntingPro101
    Skype (Yes/No): gamingboy101
    Teamspeak Username: HuntingPro101
    Mic use: Yes. But I can not get it to work.
    Timezone: Texas, Central Time Zone.
    Hours online per weekday: As much as I can fit in.
    Hours online per weekend: Same.
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod) Well, I want to be Developer or Moderator. If that's okay.

Introduction: Hello! My name is Jason McAteer. Or HuntingPro101! I will/want to Apply on the server I am a nice and a calm person I will not swear I am a good developer on the servers If I get denied on the server I will to be Moderator... If I get denied for Developer. I will not be disrespectful and I will not abuse powers! I will have to be nice to staff, and members I am making a Plugin called "Admin Help Tool" I will be making Apps for the server Apps as in Mobile Apps. Called "MeepCraftNews." I will be loyal and nice!!

Why you should be Helper/Mod ? Well, I will be or want to Apply for Developer or Moderator for the server. I will not swear. I will be loyal and I will be making a app called "MeepCraft News" if you want me to do so. I will be on the server for a while. I will not abuse powers I will be loyal and sweet for the server, I will be making plugins for the server. And I have a little essay for my questions. MineCraft Username:HuntingPro101

Bukkit Dev Username: HuntingPro101

Github Username (So we can see visible code of your work): No. I have to do it in private.

Years you've programmed java for (Min 1 year): 2 Years.

Years you've worked in the Bukkit Server API: 3 Years

Years you've worked with the bungee API: 1 Year.

Are you good in plugin configuration (Example: Pex, Group Manager, or Kits): Global Group Manager:

Plugins/Server's you have helped create plugins for: None right now. But I am making a Admin Tools for a Plugin.

Cover letter on why we should consider you (This must be at-least 1 paragraph long [5 sentences]):
    Well, I have been on the server for a while but on my Alt coolboys22. I have been developing a plugin I am still in the process in making that happen. My Plugin name would be named Admin Tools!!( I have not got the name worked out yet.). So if I get the position, I will help out the server and I will make the kits and better and future stuff for the server!! I will be loyal, I do not swear, I have not been kicked, banned, muted, nor tempbanned. So I am a nice person and I will do a lot to be staff on this awesome server!! I will not abuse powers I will not lie. I am a honest person. I am 17. Almost 18 years of age. So If I do get it I will happy to be apart of your awesome team. I will be loyal and trustworthy! I shall not be disrespectful to fellow staff and the awesome members as well, as the staff are awesome too! I am a You-Tuber, I have been AFK for a while and I will give you more details when I get my recording software back up and going. So if I do get the job as Developer I will be happy to call my self apart of your team!

Weaknesses: Well, I do not want to see any swearing like the "N" word. Nor "F Bombs" And Immaturity

Conclusion: In conclusion, I will be a good developer for the server, I will/hope to call my self apart of the team.

Times I can play: Monday4:00 P.M.-9:00 Thursday.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 21, 2014, Original Post Date: Aug 21, 2014 ---
    Sorry I meant me I typed too fast and did not look over it.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
  2. chrisandmatthew

chrisandmatthew Celebrity Meeper

Who are you?
    Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay.
    Dev apps aren't a thing.
    Invalid weakness.
    Ranks go Helper, Moderator, Super-Mod, Administrator, you don't know what you're applying for.
    Terrible app, you say the same things over and over again.
    Who are you?

Owen Powell likes this.
  3. Owen Powell

Owen Powell Popular Meeper

-1 Who are you? The app wasn't very good, the weaknesses section was totally invalid. Also, I wouldn't let anyone with the ign "HuntingPro101," or anyone who likes to kill so much, they'll put it in their ign become staff on any server, it's a bad idea. But good luck with your developing projects :)!

4. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

This, if you don't have the decency to actually take time to work on your app, you shouldn't he staff. From this app. It looks like it was copied from another server you've applied on, and you also seem like your lazy from this app.

Sorry, but -1

Owen Powell likes this.
  5. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

If you can't get your mic to work, then it would be an auto-deny. But I'm going to -1 you due to the fact that I have ne idea who you are, and to be staff on this server, you gotta help put other people. <3

Owen Powell likes this.
  6. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Denied. You have edited your application. Please reapply in no less than 2 weeks in the meantime please use all criticism above to better yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.