1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Huh, four years...

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by tristan107366, Apr 7, 2018.

1. tristan107366

tristan107366 Celebrity Meeper

Hey, don't know if anyone remembers but until about a year ago (More or less I don't know) I use to play on the server all the time and today I thought I go back on the form for the first time and who knows how long and omg. I log on and see i got the 4 years achievement and its crazy to think that four years ago I started on this server. I remember meeting people, starting towns, getting kicked for a bit (Don't remember what I did but I remember it happened). Like I got close to a bunch of cool people I haven't talked too forever. Sorry, I'm rambling but this is crazy too me and uhh leave a comment if you remember me.

BooBear1227, iKitten, Muunkee and 4 others like this.
  2. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

ew its tristan

hi bud, how've you been

3. tristan107366

tristan107366 Celebrity Meeper

Good, how you've been doing. Haven't actually gone on the server yet. Don't have Minecraft downloaded on this laptop. What's new one that.

Pmx728 likes this.
  4. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

I remember you, hey :)

5. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

I remember you from your profile picture! If you can, stop by more often! :)

6. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

7. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

hi! when i first joined about 4 yearsish ago you posted on my profile sayin you liked my picture. lol.

helo : )

8. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

G'day mate, hope you've been well.

9. CompletePotato

CompletePotato Popular Meeper

man i miss them old days

yeah i dont have the badge because i didnt make an account on forums until 6 months ago

i miss ctf and halo

i especially miss those warps like /warp shop or whatever that was and you would always see so many different blocks and how i used to spend all my meep currency things on bricks and overpriced stuff

i remember there used to be iron gollums acting as city guard in the spawn and the massive castle-ish buildings and how i wish i had explored more because now i cant even spawn in the server anymore
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 8, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 8, 2018 ---
    Meepcraft Promotional Trailer - New Spawn wow

10. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

you just reminded me how terribly unbalanced halo used to be. Had a crap ton of potential. I remember the days where we were begging for shotgun buffs (fallen to deaf ears because why make it balanced) and rocket launcher nerfs. There were so many problems that made that game-mode not as fun as it could've been. (I think we sold cake for cash too?)

(Also I was promised covenant weapons that never came, was hyped for them =( )

You know what was a blast? TntRun. Man that was an addicting gamemode lol. Fast paced, didn't take to long. I don't remember when it came out

And don't get me started on the ctf. Chaotic and fun, the way I liked it.

CompletePotato likes this.
  11. CompletePotato

CompletePotato Popular Meeper

i remember people used to get horses in ctf

that was weird