1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

How to set up shops

Discussion in 'Closed Marketplace' started by Plokman, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Plokman

Plokman Popular Meeper

Hey everyone,
    I'm working on building a new shop in Legend and I realized something though it has been like 8 years since I last set up a shop with sign and chest setup like on the server. So I just wanted to ask does anyone know of a handy guide to the proper codes for the signs?

Also I know this is more up to the town owner but I have two friends who would be interested in possibly helping me maintain the new shop so is there anyway I can enable them to build, Open chests and set up redstone?

Anyway I do hope I posted this in the correct place on the forums I do absolutely hate to bother Admins and Mods when I make a mistake and I thought this would be the best place to post.

I hope to see you all soon at the store once it's open and a Pwarp added. Look out for Shining Time.

Thank you all and for Meep in general Happy Birthday and thank you guys for being awesome.

FamousZAmos, SuperDyl and Pmx728 like this.
  2. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

Here is the chest shop setup:

Line 1: <Your Name>
    Line 2: <# of items to sell Per sign click>
    Line 3: B: <$> S: <$>
    Line 4: <Item id>

To add friends to your plot, do /res friend add <name>
    They will be able to alter your plot, but not be able to access your chests with shop signs on them.

riri30, SuperDyl, OKNEM and 2 others like this.
  3. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

fun fact: say the chest is full of cobblestone, right? Well you can actually just put a "?" on the 4th line (instead of the id) and it autofills the "?" with whatever is in the chest (this is more useful if you're selling weirdly tagged things like written books, maps, or potions)

SpongeyStar, Hyori, riri30 and 5 others like this.
  4. Plokman

Plokman Popular Meeper

Thank you both very much. I'll be sure to put this info to good use.

FamousZAmos, riri30 and Pmx728 like this.