1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: How to post screenies?

1. bass_flow

bass_flow Celebrity Meeper

I have not seen any threads on how to post screenies, so I decided to set one up.

{Step 1: Go to start on your desktop}
    {Step 2: Click on the search bar and type run and click enter}
    Step 3: When on run Click on the search bar on that and type %appdata% and then click enter
    Step 4: This should then show lots of folders find the one that says minecraft and click on it
    Step 5: Then when in the minecraft folder find screenshots and open that
    Step 6: Select the screenshots you want and then drag them to the desktop
    Step 7: Open imgur and if you don't already have an account on it make one
    Step 8: upload the images to imgur of you desktop
    Step 9: copy and paste the address of your screenie to the image icon on your thread

Step 1 & 2 for windows 8
    As you know windows 8 has no start bar so to open run all you do is simply press the windows icon and r on your keyboard on it will open.

When I tried this first my screenies were not images, so what I did was I went to edit and opened my picture in it. Then I re saved my picture as an image. im not sure if this is the same for everyone, but try it if you cant upload it.

Grandblue, iiTzJDL, Nager2012 and 3 others like this.