1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

*How to make Meebles*

Discussion in 'Unofficial Guides' started by SpongeyStar, Apr 5, 2015.

?

Was this thread helpful?

1. Yeah! I can now get lots of meebles!

21.7%
  2. I already knew this stuff, but thanks!

61.7%
  3. no.

16.7%
  1. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Are you struggling to keep up with town tax? Are you starving to death because you can't afford food? Have you always wanted to buy a town but you just couldn't afford it? Well, here's my guide on how to earn meebles! There are many ways to earn meebles, whether it's super quick, or takes time.

1. Donate! meepcraft.com/donate
    Donating to Meepcraft is probably the quickest way to earn money, if you have some in real life money handy. All you need to do is go to meepcraft.com/donate then click Meebles. You can choose from 10k, 100k, or 1 million meebles. Not only are you very rich, you have also contributed to the server, to make it even better!

2. Parkour! /warp parkour

Parkour. I love Parkour. There are different parkour worlds in Meep, e.g City, Slicks Ice Parkour, Village, Jungle, Balloon, Ultimate Ice, Flower Parkour and Cactus Parkour (currently closed). In each of these parkours, you can earn Meebles! In my opinion, the easiest one to earn meebles is City Parkour. City parkour has 8 different checkpoints, and at each, you earn meebles. At the first one you get 500, then at the last one, you get 7500! There are also various prizes at the other parkours too, so it's worth a shot!

3. KitPVP! /warp kitpvp

KitPvP! Yay! This is especially good for those Meepers who love to kill (not in the bad way!) Each time you get a higher kill streak, you get more meebles! In my opinion, KitPvP is better than PvP since you are given a kit, depending on your rank. And you don't lose stuff :)

4. PvP! /warp pvp
    Unlike kitpvp, you can jump into the arena with your own armor and weapons. Recently added, you also get meebles for kill streaks. You can also go to /pwarp pvp which is owned by @castroifyer (hehe advertising) and enter some competitions he hosts!

5. Minigames!

/warp spleef
    Spleeeeeef! Many of you might have heard about spleef, but for those who haven't, spleef is a minigame where you enter an arena and you have to break the blocks under other players to let them fall into the lava. The last person standing wins! The more players in the arena, the bigger the meeble prize! So get your friends in!
    /warp hg
    Hunger Games! Now you know the book/movie the Hunger Games? Well yep, it's a minigame! Like the book, you have to kill other players until there is one tribute/meeper standing.
    /warp ctf
    Capture the Flag! You are divided into four teams, red, blue, yellow or green. Your team has to try get the most points by the time is up. To get points, you have to capture the other teams' flags, and kill the other players. At the end of the game, the winning team gets 4000 meebles! But if you are a donor, the 4000 meebles will be multiplied by your rank: Citizen 4k meebles, VIP 5k meebles, Premium 6k meebles, Exclusive 7k meebles, Elite 8k meebles, Supreme 9k meebles and Ultimate 10k meebles
    /warp Boomo
    Boom-o! The MeepCraft favourite has come back. The same multipliers apply. The aim of the game is to collect powerups and use your tnt to blow up other players!

6. Voting! /vote
    How could I not forget voting! Each day you vote, on all three websites, you get 10000 meebles! You not only get those, but you have the chance to win a vote note! These can be from dis notes, to fly notes! Or even more meebles! You can sell these 'notes' at /pwarp notes. You can either vote by /vote or meepcraft.com/vote

7. Forum Giveaways!

There are always those generous people on Meepcraft who decide to do meeble giveaways. I always keep my eyes out for those, so whenever they do come about, I'll post my ign to be in the draw!

8. Jobs! /jobs
    Yeah that's right, jobs are back on Meep! To start, just do /jobs list and look through the list of jobs and pick one you think you'd enjoy. Once you have one do /jobs join [jobname] and your done! You then can go to /warp wild to complete your job and earn meebles. Each time you level up you earn more meebles!!

9. Dicing! /dice
    Dicing, yes. It may be bad but if you are lucky, you can get quite a bit. You have to be careful when you dice though. So what is dicing? /dice explains it all! Don't dice too much at a time, I suggest dice about 10k/a turn.

10. Selling ranks!
    You don't just have to buy ranks and meebles for yourself, you can buy ranks for other players and let them pay you meebles! The exchange rate nowadays is about 500k-650k for each $10 USD. Just let people know in /tr or on forums that you are selling ranks, and you will be getting meebles very fast!

Now, there are many, many, many other ways to earn meebles, those are just some! If you have any other ways, comment below and I'll add them to the list with your IGN! I hope this guide has helped you, and have fun earning meebles!
    - SpongeyStar <3

What the community says:

@Metzy says:
    "I go mining. I save up enough meebles to buy/make a good pickaxe, I mine until the pick runs out, I fortune all of my findings and I sell it. /Pwarp shops has good sell prices for almost everything (I made 11k off of 25 redstone blocks 1 diamond block and 15 emerald blocks) And besides theres pwarps for food. Shops have free food button things, and /pwarp freefood (conviently located in butterland) has food for days :p
    I also have like 15 stacks of food. /msg me ig if you really need some "

xD
    @Theslayerkiller says: "I use jobs and farms to get money, so first you join the farmer job (you may need to leave another) then go to a big farm like /pwarp make$ buy some nether wart and after every stack of netherwart gives you more money than the price of the cost, you've got some meebles!"

@edsheeranislife says: "I go to dungeon and get heaps of stuff and sell it you usually get emerald ore which goes for $1500 each !!!"

@evilalec555 says: "i think selling stuff at /pwarp voldemart is great"

@joshofosho says: "Or if you're very industrious, you can make your own little shop and advertise it. That's what I did. All I sold was wood then as I got richer, I added more items, and so on. I made heaps of meebs."

@CreeperCristi says: "Combing the Hunter job w/ dungeon is a way to make some quick cash :) (make sure you bring decent armour and a sword to make it more effective)"

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  2. Metzy

Metzy Popular Meeper

I go mining. I save up enough meebles to buy/make a good pickaxe, I mine until the pick runs out, I fortune all of my findings and I sell it. /Pwarp shops has good sell prices for almost everything (I made 11k off of 25 redstone blocks 1 diamond block and 15 emerald blocks)

And besides theres pwarps for food. Shops have free food button things, and /pwarp freefood (conviently located in butterland) has food for days :p

I also have like 15 stacks of food. /msg me ig if you really need some xD

3. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

4. triscope

triscope Celebrity Meeper

I use jobs and farms to get money, so first you join the farmer job (you may need to leave another) then go to a big farm like /pwarp make$ buy some nether wart and after every stack of netherwart gives you more money than the price of the cost, you've got some meebles!

5. SpongeyStar

Oh yes, jobs!!!!!

6. pinacolda

pinacolda Popular Meeper

I go to dungeon and get heaps of stuff and sell it you usually get emerald ore which goes for $1500 each !!!

Darke_Amethyst likes this.
  7. SpongeyStar

Ohhhh yess.....emerald ores.....much money :D

LadyCassandra and Darke_Amethyst like this.
  8. CreeperCristi

CreeperCristi Popular Meeper

Combing the Hunter job w/ dungeon is a way to make some quick cash :) (make sure you bring decent armour and a sword to make it more effective)

9. evilalec555

evilalec555 Celebrity Meeper

i think selling stuff at /pwarp voldemart is great

evilalec555 banned today for 1 week by cooleysworld:(

10. SpongeyStar

Added!

11. joshofosho

joshofosho Popular Meeper

Or if you're very industrious, you can make your own little shop and advertise it. That's what I did. All I sold was wood then as I got richer, I added more items, and so on. I made heaps of meebs. My shop got me to Supreme, along with other methods of making money, (parkour, ctf, mining).

12. SpongeyStar

Added, thanks for yo suggestions :D :D This is actually gonna help me too lol xD

13. joshofosho

joshofosho Popular Meeper

No problemo :)

SpongeyStar likes this.
  14. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

If you tend to be scared of losing your ores that you find while mining in lava, bring a silk touch pickaxe! You can easily take your ores home, and use a fortune pickaxe to get even more!

CreeperCristi and evilalec555 like this.
  15. evilalec555

evilalec555 Celebrity Meeper

<3

16. _Gimble_1.

_Gimble_1. Popular Meeper

Another way is if you are already a VIP+ use one of your /chest to hold your ores, you don't drop them when you die so its a great safety deposit box

Toostenheimer likes this.
  17. Vamp1re_Man

Vamp1re_Man Celebrity Meeper

Use the netherwart farm at /pwarp Earn$ to make money from the farmer job,
    Cut down trees in the wild and earn cash from the woodcutter job and then sell the logs at /pwarp Earn$,
    Mine netherquartz from the nether and then sell it for $$ at /pwarp Earn$.

18. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

Nice thread Spongey!

19. creepersareokay

creepersareokay Celebrity Meeper

You can make more money by selling ranks then donating for meebles tho

This is the only one I do, I only get a little bet above 100k a week from this. Also, jungle parkour is probably the easiest to get meebles. 15k for what is the equivalent of the first two levels of City. City would probably be the second easiest to make money, though.

Can you still really make money from spleef? (Serious question, want answer)

20. SpongeyStar

You won't make like millions in spleef, but you can make up to 2k I think, the more players the bigger the prize. I guess it's just the game to play if you're looking for money to pay taxes etc..