1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Hotasianbeans/moistangus Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by drewj64171, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drewj64171

drewj64171 Well-Known Meeper

Saying someone has a stick up their butt is an expression that consists of neither language or sexual reference. Why am I being banned for it?

kevman967 and Draqq like this.
  2. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

Hello HAB,

As you probably know your last appeals have been denied. I would hope that instead of reposting what we have already denied you could post a new ban appeal including some more information. In addition it might be better to wait a little then appeal the ban so that you can get your thoughts together and not make the situation worse.

KariStar86 likes this.
  3. drewj64171

I don't really understand what more information I need to add. I was wrongfully banned twice then my appeal that asks a perfectly normal question is denied without a reason. I'm honestly pretty frustrated right now.

Draqq likes this.
  4. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

As I stated in the prior 2 appeals that were filed today this is denied! If I see another appeal on this ban it will then spread to other parts of the server. Thank you for understanding!

BooBear1227 likes this.
  5. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

I understand it is frustrating to get points and or a ban on forums, but you also need to understand children are on this server (including my children) and comment like those are not allowed!

Lilliya, rrh18, Toostenheimer and 3 others like this.
  6. drewj64171

First, I made the "inappropriate" statement in a private conversation with one other player, so it wasn't out there for your kids to see. Second, since when are words like butt not allowed? Are you going to just start arbitrarily picking and choosing what could even be slightly inappropriate? Cooleys you are a smart guy, you know that what I said is a figure of speech, and isn't close to the standards that the server has set regarding inappropriate content. If you are going to set the standard that words like butt are ban worthy then you better be consistent with it because I see worse posts than that go unpunished every single day.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
    Erebus45, Draqq, Lilstokes and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.